What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

My financial and life goal is simple, I will improve my skill so I will earn a much better income, invest in a lucrative business to help secure the future for my unborn children.my life's goal is dependent on my family if I can make them happy then I have achieved 60% of goal.

Traveling all around the world has never be part of my plan, when I'm not a tourist, although I will take it if opportunity arises to travel to some special places in the world. Apart from that, i like to stay one place and enjoy my life
It a good plan too, I mean living in your country and I respect the fact that you did not rule out the option of visiting other countries, Smiles.

My financial and life goal is simple, I will improve my skill so I will earn a much better income, invest in a lucrative business to help secure the future for my unborn children.my life's goal is dependent on my family if I can make them happy then I have achieved 60% of goal.
That's awesome, it is good to aim for financial freefreedom.
I as well want to be financially free to the extent I don't worry about Money. I want to be rich in my young age.

It sounds simple enough. But without a “why” – i.e. identifying your family’s long-term objectives — it’s hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings
My biggest goal in life is to financially become independent and successful through what I am doing beside that if one day I could help and support people it would be a honor for me.

My financial goal is to be independent and be making enough money every month. The goal of every man is happiness. Without money man can have happiness, but it will not be perfect. To have perfect happiness as a man, you need money. That's why my financial goal is to be making enough money every month.

That's awesome, it is good to aim for financial freefreedom.
I as well want to be financially free to the extent I don't worry about Money. I want to be rich in my young age.

One of my life goals is to travel to foreign destinations and visit many other countries. I wanted to do a lots of things in my life but financial issues are causing hindrance.

One of my life goals is to travel to foreign destinations and visit many other countries. I wanted to do a lots of things in my life but financial issues are causing hindrance.
I truly understand the feeling. But the truth is it is very possible to surmount every financial constraints.
It is very possible to be rich and afford those things.

Well, I think everyone one's financial goal is to become financially stable and self reliant. My life goal is to be financially satisfied and I should have enough money to implement my innovations into realiti

My financial life goals is to make a very good money online so that I can become financial stable, so that I can travel to any country that I will like to go that my financial life goals.
Stability is very important in ones finances. It's another thing to have money and another to stabilize it. So it's very important we learn how to stabilize our finances. We can do that by;
1. Budgeting
2. Avoid unnecessary buying
And others that can help us to stabilize our finances

Ohhh where do I even start? I just want financial freedom because seriously right now I'm drowning in everything. So one can't have life goals if their finances are not okay right? So let's sort out finances first and all will be taken care of
Is not easy to have financial freedom. Infact, it takes hardwork, determination and consistency to be free financially

My financial goal is having enough ressource of money for daily expenses or even daily needs not much money but just little to afford daily expenses and purchases. This is my financial goal actually.

My financial goals involve making more and more money and not spending excessive money at all. This is because i may need money in the future or may need cash to start business.

I will to have the money for traveling to other countries as of: Greece, Cyprus, Poland, Spain and more. I've never been to other countries so I am really interested at trying it for once, it costs a lot so I will have to save a lot of money for such an experience.
And it will be nice to buy a new house in my father's city so we will live close to each other but yet it is not that easy since a house in Israel costs too much money to afford.
Buying a new house is a noteworthy financial goal, but it really does take a lit of money. Why not invest the money in investments that are low risk like fixed deposit while you accumulate it to make the process shorter for you?

Buying a new house is a noteworthy financial goal, but it really does take a lit of money. Why not invest the money in investments that are low risk like fixed deposit while you accumulate it to make the process shorter for you?
Because when you invest in house it is life time investment but if you invest on something else there is risk of lose or risk of win while people do not like any kind of risk generally.

My greatest financial goal is to have a system that I can always earn from without having to be physically present so I'll have enough time to work on my philanthropism and travel a lot as well.

My greatest financial goal is to have a system that I can always earn from without having to be physically present so I'll have enough time to work on my philanthropism and travel a lot as well.

You must generate a way to make money while you sleep and I think that only after that you shall be able to make enough money. This also involves investing in a real business.

Every body will never agree be poor willingly. Every bodies dream is be financially buoyant. As your regards to your question, my financial goals is to be able reach out to my needs and family,to leave a life of simplicity and share love the world

Every body will never agree be poor willingly. Every bodies dream is be financially buoyant. As your regards to your question, my financial goals is to be able reach out to my needs and family,to leave a life of simplicity and share love the world

Well, surely no one wants to be poor. However, there are certain circumstances where you just cannot earn money and i have been through such kind of circumstances as well.

Yes I agree with you, even me I have experienced it, a situation where I tried but didn't have any access to where I can get money. But because I didn't give up I came across where to make money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back