What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

I know a lot of persons personally that own a lot of money but ate very scared to invest in a patticular enterprice but would rather want the money to sit idle in the bank for them for years without getting sufficient profits.
To them, they are being cautious and careful. But the funny thing is when you become too cautious, you would end up loosing alot of opportunities. You cannot succeed in life by being too catious.

Well in my own perspective, there is no way someone can own a successful business without taking any risk. People should know that nothing ventured nothing gained. The real game changer of this world are those who are ready to take risk which everyone is afraid of.

@KENDRA2020 so unwise of them. They lack the knowledge of making more money it available funds. It would have been a better thing if they invest in real estate property which guarantee a return on their investment. It will also serve as save heaven for their funds.
Most people are willing and have knowledge to start up a business and can earn successful business but they don't have the ability to face risk and they say no risk no reward

If you want to run a successful business but don't want to associate yourself with the risk, is just as equivalent as you having a dream but knowing that who you are and we want to be cannot connect

As what the experts say - innovate or stagnate. When you are scared of the risk you have to innovate in order to move forward otherwise you will stay in place and your business will be stuck. But I agree that taking a risk can make the business better. However, when the risk is not evaded then disaster may befall the business.
You are right. The greatest risk of all is not taking risk at all. We should learn to take some risk at some points in our lives if we really want to move forward in life. That doesn't mean that we should not calculate or weigh the risk before we jump into it.

There Is no way you want to become a successful business man without taking risk. That's part of business strategy. You win and you lose

Anyone who wants to run a successful business should be ready to take some certain risks and he or she must be I'm very careful when doing so.

@KENDRA2020 so unwise of them. They lack the knowledge of making more money it available funds. It would have been a better thing if they invest in real estate property which guarantee a return on their investment. It will also serve as save heaven for their funds.
It is not everyone that is ready to take several weeks is not enough a particular business there are some people that love buying already existing business because they can own businesses but they cannot take risks in starting up one.

Life is too short not to take risks my friend. Both in your business and personal life, you must learn how to take some level of chances and risks.

In running a business it entails a lot of focus, succeeding in business and every human endeavours our state of mind is important. If we entertain fear of failure always it will impact negatively on the business.

As regards this, except an adept is managing the business for you to be successful. There's no man born of a woman that can own a business and do not take risk.

Yes these i s are in their comfort zones and are not ready to make the slightest mistake of their lives in business. They should dear to do something because that's the only way they'll really know their potential

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Continue white collar job is not advisable it will be wise if you can start up your own business, even if you fail still try until you get it right there is joy being your own boss

I disagree, if you claim have all that it takes but you are not ready to take the risk then it's simple, you don't have all that it takes. Business is risk

A lot of people are ready to take risks but sometimes they do not have the capital that is needed to start up a business ,business is not really easy to start especially when you do not have money.

You are right of what you said. Everyone wish to be a boss by own a business but little people are stand to face a risk and accept failure.
Whoever that is fearing of failure can be a successful man/woman because the both are like 5 & 6 that always besides their selves.
Whoever claims is ready to be a boss but not ready to take risk is not ready to be a boss. He can subject to just working for someone because that's what you are meant for

Even though it is good to do business for extra income to the white collar job, but I don't think everyone must do business. It may not be their calling or they are not interested at all in doing business. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this person. That is my opinion.

There's no business that doesn't come with some certain worth of risk. The most reason people see failure or failing as the end of life and not as part of learning experiences is because, they didn't prepare their mind to risk incursion.

You can separate a successful enterpreneur from risk taking, moreover, it's one of the qualities of a good enterpreneur and so must be inclusive when taking decision that affects the business. Most risks are managed while few can't be manage but that doesn't mean you should run away from taking risk because everything you put in, in your business is risk taking.

I think we need to understand that not everyone is cut out to be a business mogul or owner. Some people are just comfortable with their 9-5 jobs and just want to trudge along. I do think some people are wasting away potentials by working for someone else.
So true. Anyone can go into business but not everyone can succeed. One should be able to identify his strength and weaknesses before taking this step

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back