What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?

I think we need to understand that not everyone is cut out to be a business mogul or owner. Some people are just comfortable with their 9-5 jobs and just want to trudge along. I do think some people are wasting away potentials by working for someone else.

Risk is a natural phenomenon which scare any person who intend to venture into any business. But one just has to take a giant stride to make sure the embargo is been passed. What May boast your confidence, I will tell you. Go and get enquiry/orientation about what you want to venture into. Then, you will find out that you'll be cool with whatever you want to do.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
This class of people is only deceiving themselves. Success and risk are sons of the same mother, you can try take success away from risk and you can't think of being successful without wanting to take risks. Anyone who likes one must also be ready to go through the other.

You are right of what you said. Everyone wish to be a boss by own a business but little people are stand to face a risk and accept failure.
Whoever that is fearing of failure can be a successful man/woman because the both are like 5 & 6 that always besides their selves.

If they can own a business but can't take risk then two things happened: they will keep working for people that can take the risk, help the bank to grow their business and also die as a coward. They say a coward dies ten thousands before his/her time.

Know this for sure, we can't all be bosses. Who will serve the other? Fear is a great hinderance to great performances. Some as you have rightly sighted, are affraid they might start and not work hard. Some have the resources for establishment, but their minds aren't open to them.

If your white collar jobs pays you well, I see no reason for you to leave it so soon to open a business .what is that business fails? What's your back-up plan? So I suggest you stay in your white collar job save up as much as you can before you begin a business

Most White collar job workers will tell you that they don't have the finance to fund their business because all of them do have great and lovely business ideas. I want to say that it is true that fear is the reason why most people are just comfortable at working in that big office instead of trying to own their own business. It is in the movement out of one's comfort zone that actually take one far in life and I'm also in business.

owing a successful business without taking a risk cannot succeed the business. business is all about taking risks. many people are always successful in the business because the are always ready to take any risks that can be benefited to the business. if you own a successful business and you don't want to take risks , the business may end up collapsing.

You surely can do well, but to grow yourself and expand you have to take certain amount of calculated risk. That's how huge businesses work , the tycoons put out all their efforts and risk it out and then the product as a gem emerges..

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take risk. That's a very interesting question. Well we have alot of people who are good when it comes to the word business but there is just one obstacle which is known as risk. Risk is the number one thing every investor fear most. But if you are able to overcome it, then there is no problem.

The
Most White collar job workers will tell you that they don't have the finance to fund their business because all of them do have great and lovely business ideas. I want to say that it is true that fear is the reason why most people are just comfortable at working in that big office instead of trying to own their own business. It is in the movement out of one's comfort zone that actually take one far in life and I'm also in business.
Fear of failure shouldn't be holding them down. They shouldn't be too relaxed about the current position they hold. What if they get sacked?
The only way we can achieve big goals in today’s changing world is by trying, again, and again, and again, and again, and again.. until we succeed.

You're absolutely right about this, a lot of people would have been swimming in millions today if not that they refused to take a risk. Fear of failure is actually what hindered me from opening my dream business some couple of years ago. It's really so pathetic.

Most times it's not only fear that makes young people not to go into their dream Business. Government policy is also one of the major reason why people are now scared of doing or running their business in this part of the world

I think I disagree with you. If a person wants to start a successful business, he has to take a risk. Without taking a risk, no person can grow in business right now.And a dog can't be a successful businessman, he can't even start a business because he keeps thinking that if I invested that much money, my money would sink if my business flopped.

A risk taker are the most successful people, in starting a business someone must be able to stand firm and take a risk.
You take risk that won't affect you much, no pain, no gain.
And you add wisdom when taking or attempting.

It's not a wise decision to continue with white collar job but as things stands now, you can't start your own business without funds, so before you think of quitting your white collar job ensure you have save a lot of money because starting a new business requires your energy and money.

I know a lot of persons personally that own a lot of money but ate very scared to invest in a patticular enterprice but would rather want the money to sit idle in the bank for them for years without getting sufficient profits.

I know a lot of persons personally that own a lot of money but ate very scared to invest in a patticular enterprice but would rather want the money to sit idle in the bank for them for years without getting sufficient profits.
@KENDRA2020 so unwise of them. They lack the knowledge of making more money it available funds. It would have been a better thing if they invest in real estate property which guarantee a return on their investment. It will also serve as save heaven for their funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back