What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

White collar jobs are good because of the assurance of a monthly salary which can be a good source of capital for business. But it can also hinder one from making much more money from a business. So diversifying your sources of income is really necessary. That means you can still be working in your job but have a business running on the side.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning why a lot of people with white colla jobs are afraid to take risks and go into business, well i have to say it that not everyone can be a business owner, some have to do white collar jobs

Risk is a natural phenomenon which scare any person who intend to venture into any business. But one just has to take a giant stride to make sure the embargo is been passed. What May boast your confidence, I will tell you. Go and get enquiry/orientation about what you want to venture into. Then, you will find out that you'll be cool with whatever you want to do.
risk is one thing that an enterprenue has to take inorder to susceed in business,moreover it must be a calculated risk and not just jumping into any kind of opourtunity that present itself as a prospective business drive.

This is one of the reasons why some business men are not moving forward because they want to be successful in their but not ready to take the risk of will not work this way, because almost every successful man encounter some challenges.

In life including in business you have to rake some risks in order to be successful but I would not advice anyone to leave his job and open a business because nothing is guaranteed.

Fear has limited so many people today, there are some with great potentials but in the end, it all dies up because out of fear they never made a move. Some of the causes of fear could be fear of failure which is very common, it could also be fear of being laughed out

There is no
Post automatically merged:

There is no way a business can be successful without some risks . This is why there is a saying if there is no risk there won't be any glory .

Well it true there are some people in such a situation, that haves what it takes to make it as a business owner but stay an employee, I guess time would tell if they really want it or not

There is no
Post automatically merged:

There is no way a business can be successful without some risks . This is why there is a saying if there is no risk there won't be any glory .
But some people are very fearful of losing money. But we must understand that without taking any risk we can't gain anything. All we can do is to take calculated risk, which will help to reduce the chances of loss.

I think this set of people who are afraid of failure of doing business is because they do not have the required motivation that is necessary to push them to start up a business with force, lack of motivation can also be the cause of all this .

There are a lot of people that are even interested in the White collar job more than a business ,because they believe that with the White collar job is capable of getting them pension from the government, they believe that starting a business is risky.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Taking a risk in starting a business means you are ready to face the challenges of being a leader and a business man, most people have business idea and money But they are not ready to taken the risk.

They are definitely lots of people like that nowadays they can do things with their mouth and also can't be productive with reality. They are definitely called cowards in such conditions .

Anyone who can run a successful business should have known that there are a lot of risks involved in business and how take to them in order to be successful.

I see a lot of people in confusion about starting a business. They talk about business but do not have funds or know nothing about how to build funds.

I see a lot of people in confusion about starting a business. They talk about business but do not have funds or know nothing about how to build funds.
That is common in the younger generation especially in this age of social media. Entrepreneurship is popular because everyone seems to aspire for a business venture. But all they have are cheap talks and they don't even have the knowledge of running a business.

That is common in the younger generation especially in this age of social media. Entrepreneurship is popular because everyone seems to aspire for a business venture. But all they have are cheap talks and they don't even have the knowledge of running a business.
In order to run a business, you need knowledge, skills and money. It is better if you have all of these, but you can still start a business if you have at least one of these.

Risk is a natural phenomenon which scare any person who intend to venture into any business. But one just has to take a giant stride to make sure the embargo is been passed. What May boast your confidence, I will tell you. Go and get enquiry/orientation about what you want to venture into. Then, you will find out that you'll be cool with whatever you want to do.
A business person that really want to make a huge mark in the sector he operates,should be very tough and decisive.He should be able to see opourtunities and put courage in front of him and take a bold step.Staying power is what makes the difference here.

You are very right. The fear of taking risk is the reason why many people remain where they are till today. Some people also fear risking their money and other resources, the reason why they are yet to start their own business.

You are very right. The fear of taking risk is the reason why many people remain where they are till today. Some people also fear risking their money and other resources, the reason why they are yet to start their own business.
As what the experts say - innovate or stagnate. When you are scared of the risk you have to innovate in order to move forward otherwise you will stay in place and your business will be stuck. But I agree that taking a risk can make the business better. However, when the risk is not evaded then disaster may befall the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back