What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

I wouldn't call them coward also because they are afraid to take a bold step and start a business just because they don't want to loose , but they are having mixed feelings of insecurity which which not good for a business .

Yes, some businessmen would be really careful about where they invest and how they invest. The timing of investment may also matter because the time of investing money is correlated to the conditions of the market.

Yes, some businessmen would be really careful about where they invest and how they invest. The timing of investment may also matter because the time of investing money is correlated to the conditions of the market.
I was really talking about people out there that has enough money to start a successful business but didn't start the business because they are scared of loosing their money .

I was really talking about people out there that has enough money to start a successful business but didn't start the business because they are scared of loosing their money .

I guess that this is a really common thing for many people to get scared no matter how much money they have. Even many big businessmen and tycoons are afraid of losing money.

I guess that this is a really common thing for many people to get scared no matter how much money they have. Even many big businessmen and tycoons are afraid of losing money.
The courage to take risks is what distinguishes a successful businessman from an unsuccessful one. No matter what the outcome might likely be, it is better to try than not trying at all.

The courage to take risks is what distinguishes a successful businessman from an unsuccessful one. No matter what the outcome might likely be, it is better to try than not trying at all.

A clever businessman does not take risks unnecessarily, though. He analyses the outcomes of his investments and this is why he calculates the risk wisely and prudently all the time.

Most times it's not only fear that makes young people not to go into their dream Business. Government policy is also one of the major reason why people are now scared of doing or running their business in this part of the world
Anyone that wish to go into business must know that business is all about taking risk, if actually you want to make it in business you to take the risk, I know most business people don't like taking the risk in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back