What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

There's no business that doesn't come with some certain worth of risk. The most reason people see failure or failing as the end of life and not as part of learning experiences is because, they didn't prepare their mind to risk incursion.
Exactly, every business has a set of risk involved, it could be in terms of capital, health or even life it self. Many people go into various business with the mindset they would succeed, this is a good thing but they do not prepare themselves Incase they get the opposite result.

The truth in life anybody that isn't ready to take risk is not ready to be a business man, and that makes a lot of people seek white collar job because of the inability to take risk.

Staying in a comfort zone is one major reason why most people do not want to take risks they would rather remain comfortable with the little they have than invest for a later return, these are mainly the people that blame government and other people for their calamities.

Nothing in this world is a risk-free you must be ready to take a risk before you can venture into something successful. The problem is that most people want a successful business but they are not ready to put in the work.

People in such kind and of a state of mind need to first conquer their fears before they can even think of doing anything out mare pressure. If they can deal with their fears, then they shouldn't have any problem going into any Business later

Yes you are right ideas some people are so afraid to take risk they want to own business but they afraid to lose so you must take risk and learn from it

Anybody who is like that is not ready to be successful or growth for it's business, there is no success without risks, challenges, trials or losses these and more makeup the success story

Well that is people for you. people want to enjoy the results but they are not ready to put in the required work that will bring the result. Just like they say nobody wants to die but everyone wants to make heaven.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Taking up a white collar job could be anyone's decision, it might not particularly mean the person is afraid of losing in a business. Most people do not have the funds to start the business of their dreams.
Fear of failure is not good, one who is afraid of making mistakes, may never succeed.

People get excited when they see that someone achieve a level of success with business or any other thing. they want the same result for themselves but they forgot that it takes a lot of effort and sacrifice to make the business work.

Well it is perfectly normal to be scared of taking risk it's not everyone that can do that and it requires some certain strength to be able to pull through that

I don't know how these will be done, maybe the owner may have money to offer but is not willing to take the risk, I Believe in a situation like this he can organise some people to start up the business for him without him being indirectly involved in the business....

This cannot be in reality. You cannot own a business and be expecting to be zero risk or let me say a risk free business. That not in the reality. Business comes with a lot of opportunities and risk.

You can continue a white collar job ,if it's your aim and objectives to do so , because there are actually lot of white collar job and if you find it comfortable ,it's adviceable for you to continue the job and earn more money

You're very correct my brother. It's the fear of taking the first step that's always the hardest and that's why majority never take the first step.
No matter how much you think you're scared, you'll realise your fears are being eased once you take the first step. So just get over it.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Having the money to set up a business is actually very different from actually handling business activities on daily basis because it requires a lot of time and stress to get a business up and running.

People want to go to Paradise but they are not ready to die. Everyone always want success and be on top of the world but they are not ready to put in the required work in order to achieve That dream. The same thing happens to me because I want easy money.

There's no business that doesn't come with some certain worth of risk. The most reason people see failure or failing as the end of life and not as part of learning experiences is because, they didn't prepare their mind to risk incursion.
Certainly.
There is no business that does not come with a risk.
Most business persons succeed at their businesses after making and learning from their mistakes.

People want to go to Paradise but they are not ready to die. Everyone always want success and be on top of the world but they are not ready to put in the required work in order to achieve That dream. The same thing happens to me because I want easy money.
This is very common in our present generation, we all expect good and big results but do not want to put in the works to get these results, I have also had some experience in this as well but I think the best part is realizing and changing that mindset on time.

For every business that became successful today someone one day took a risk and it paid off . You should not be afraid to rake risks that are considered to be worthy ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back