What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

Every business venture involves some level of risk, in any business your doing risk is associated with it, take it or leave it, the earlier you discover the risk in it, the better for you, then you can plan on how to curb the risk, they said a problem shared is a problem solved, when you realize your problem I think you can stand and fight it .

Actually I can understand reason why business period have great to take risk! Its die to fear which is certain! But they have to overcome it first.
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

A lot of people are afraid of leaving their comfort zone. They are scared of taking the risk, what they fail to realize is that everything in life is a risk. As such, you have to be determined to embark on any risk taking venture in other to be successful in life.

Risk Is an important part of a business but the thing is not every one has the discipline and fortitude to take risk, taking risk requires one to be In a state of mind which most people can't, it require emotional control.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?

I am a kind of a guy who NEVER wanted to do a job because I never wanted to work like a slave. If I get millions of dollars right now, I will quite my job right now. That's simple. Unfortunatly, I do not have enough money to take that decision. I do not fear any loss. I am willing to take the risk.

I am a kind of a guy who NEVER wanted to do a job because I never wanted to work like a slave. If I get millions of dollars right now, I will quite my job right now. That's simple. Unfortunatly, I do not have enough money to take that decision. I do not fear any loss. I am willing to take the risk.
@Good-Person I once share same vision some months years back but all thanks to God for the turn of events. Just keep working towards achieving that desire of yours with or without millions dollars. Why not start with small capital? No crime in starting small.

Taking Money Risk is always very dangerous, So some people avoid to take it. So You are right about that, Fear is too much Annoying thing, it do not let us to feel free. If some one have opportunity to go ahead then he can leave his Whote Collar job. So it depends.

A successful business without taking any risk can never succeed, because all business require risk for someone to succeed in a business you must take a risk in order to succeed in your business, so for someone to be successful business you must take a risk.

We should understand that everyone must not secure white collar job. If you aren't opportune to secure one, then you should secure the blue collar type job. By developing your own business and driving profits from it.

Because you've not been in that kind of situation. White collar job is like a trap whereby you wont think of any other thing than your role in the job.

Some doesn't like white collar job, cos it ties them down from doing other business that would've earned them more money than the job they handle.

Risk is part of the game of business and every successful business man know this. It is therefore advisable to take calculated risk instead of some kind of foolish risks.

How sure are you the business will be successful, the reason people are scared of business is to avoid loss, and the risk of trying something different after they venture into a given service.

Every business owner should be afraid of failure. But they need to understand it is still okay to take risk. It is through risk taking that you can gain new ground with your business

If everyone is focused on white collar jobs who would then create the jobs that people would do to earn a living we have to start thinking like that to move forward

That's true most big businesses that are successful this day are not ready to take risks even when they know it's worth millions they would want to think twice

That's true most big businesses that are successful this day are not ready to take risks even when they know it's worth millions they would want to think twice
They know that they are big business and knows that they can easily pay for the risk comparer to many smaller business than are not ready for that

I know a lot of persons personally that own a lot of money but ate very scared to invest in a patticular enterprice but would rather want the money to sit idle in the bank for them for years without getting sufficient profits.
The fair of the unknown is one of the most dangerous fair that draws people back from investing in businesses that might have made them a millionaire today. Continue with most white collar jobs is a high risk without having a side hustle to back it up.

Everything in this life involves one form of risk or the other. As such if you want to start a business, starting it alone is already a form of risk so you should just take at least worthy risks.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Anybody that has the opportunity and the resources to have a company or business organisation, but they didn't because they can't afford total the risk just because they are scared of the outcome.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back