What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

Well the best place is from the government because their are programs for business grant in the government budget but Nigerian government just don't allow it but the organisation that gives grant is the government.

The best place to sick grant is the government. If they can give you good for you. Another is your relatives or friends they may render some help

You have taken a bold step by looking for business you can do, but it is rather unfortunate that you don't have capital to start. Personally, I have not opened any business before that would warrant taking grant, but I know that you will definitely find answers to your question here. Good luck!

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
The truth is that to get grant for your business it will be very difficult but you can as well try as there is no harm in trial. If I were to advise anyone that want to start up a business I would advise you to go to a financial organisation to take loans from them for you to start up your business instead of looking for Grant that are very difficult to come by.

The best place to seek grants for business is nice finance organization or NGO,as long as you have a good business proposal and collateral you are good to go.
I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.

We most times have the solution to our problems without we knowing it, I was afraid of telling anyone about my idea but turns out someone I once worked for was very interested in it and even financed it..so don't be scared talk to that friend, boss anyone you never know who's willing to help

Seeking grants for business is not easy the businesses that are usually first considered are those with innovative solutions and such grants can come from international organizations like the EU, Japanese agencies, America's agencies.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
Well I believe the government is the best place to get grants for your business only if you have families that are rich and ready to help.

to me I think getting a loan from a friend or family members will be a great idea to start up the business,but I don't think taking a loan from a bank or any organisation will be great

I do not think there are particular places where you can just obtain grants from.
Loans can be gotten from banks or private lenders.
You would have to apply for grants given by the government.

You can apply for grants to the government or international agencies.
Funding for your start up can be aided through contributions from friends and relatives.

The Government had put in some platforms such as NYIF and NIRSAL where loans and grants can be accessed by members of the public.

The best places to seek for business grant is to approached a cooperate business institution which offers help in terms of loans to individuals or investors who are willing and ready to start up a business with the armed of making a better future.

There's alot of online platforms which they give loan's without collecteral but the higher rate of interest,and all what you have to do is to join groups of business and be educative about is not to sit down at your house waiting for information from others.

You can seek a grant or loan from a business partner or a bank but the issue will be with how much and when you are repaying the loan although the bank has some good repair method this days but from an individual you can get a good time and you can pay low to repay the loan

Raising capital has been one major headache for intending entrepreneurs to begin their business. And this information is so shrouded in secrecy before one can lay his hands on it.
Even after that, there's now the process of verifying the legitimacy.
Sites like Youwin, grants like Tony Elumelu Foundation business grants are also good places to look.

If you want funding, you have to prove to most funders that the business is viable and you can make it work. Having a great idea simply isn't enough. Can you start even it it's small and sustain it?

The best place to get grants is from the Government. Government give out grants from time to time, although grants are hard to come by sometimes.

I have no idea in what kind of country you live, but in our country they usually do not give business grants rather they give interest-free loans to people. Our country is already so poor, the government cannot afford to give business grants.

I don't think is really important to seek for business grant all you need to do is to learn about the business you want to start up, because you need to learn about the business first before going into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back