What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
Over there in the Western world the government actually the ones that actually giving grants to small scale businesses in order to encourage them but down here in Africa the government is actually taxing the small businesses too much.

The government are not really helping matters because they are not ready to render any assistance for any private business and instead people are seeking for loan from banks and loan sharks.
If the government of your country is not really helping it might be very difficult because it is the government is supposed to provide this for the citizen of the country.. world bank may likely gives a loan.. maybe a group of Charity organisation.

Most countrry have bank of industry, they are set up to fulfill such obligation
The truth of the matter is that in my country the bank of industry is never going to listen to you because everything in this country is full of corruption that they don't care about anything but themselves.

To me, the best you can get or seek business start is through personal saving or loans from banks. But I prefer the personal saving than the loan. This is because, risks can be taken high through the personal saving because the money is yours. And the loans, high risks will turn double risks to u.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
Personally, I'm not always looking for where I can get grants to start my business week but always work very hard to save my own money to listen to start up my own business because it is better that way.

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
Seriously, you did the same thing in my country because you have to struggle to save money to start up your own business project because no one is willing to assist you financially.

The government are not really helping matters because they are not ready to render any assistance for any private business and instead people are seeking for loan from banks and loan sharks.
Everything is in good condition but the government are not ready to do it because greed has blindfolded them to a point that they do not see the need to help the masses, this can only happen when a country is being run by Sane
people , but why is Africa like this ?

Depending on individual perception and though on how to start a business. To some extent, I consider self reliance as the best place in other to start up a business because grant and loan from anybody or cooperation has a negative effect on a business over a period of time.

A lot of people actually believe that is very easy for you to acquire assistance from Bank of industry but it is not the same thing in my own country because everything here is corrupted.

There is really no straightforward answer to this but searching for information would help, also the government could be a source too If the economy was in a good state and not corruption ridden

A lot of people actually believe that is very easy for you to acquire assistance from Bank of industry but it is not the same thing in my own country because everything here is corrupted.
You are right my brother , normally you are suppose to get Grant from bank to start your business but most banks are even corrupted, some will seek for money from you before borrowing you money.

My country has a bank of industry too, in fact even has an sme platform for borrowing start up capital but I can't say it's functioning because of corrupt leaders who do not allow what's necessary get to the masses.. How is it in your country?

Personally, I have never really looked for ways to get such grants because over here in my country, it's completely a waste of time for you trying to get them.

The first place you can seek grants for your business is the federal ministry in charge of granting small scale businesses
The best thing about grants is that the money will be yours to keep, and you’ll never have to pay it back after using it for your startup.
Over the years that I've actually done about this ministry in my country I've never really seen anyone down there give any sort of grant or financial support for them to support their business.

Over the years that I've actually done about this ministry in my country I've never really seen anyone down there give any sort of grant or financial support for them to support their business.
To help the needy in my country is very scarce , even the government are still giving Grant for themselves , take for imagine , government wanted to give financial aid to farmers and they gave the grants to their family members that doesn't know anything about farming.

Government still happens to be the best source of Business Grant because in my country it will be hard to get private sponsored Grant. It's not that does private sponsored grants are not in existence it's just that they are very few and so it's a government grant that are much.
It is actually true that governments are supposed to be the one that will help businesses with such grants but it is not always the same thing with the government of my country because they don't really care about helping small businesses.

Personally, I rather prefer to meet successful individuals and ask them for their financial support for me to start my business than wait for the government to support me.

Meeting just one successful individual who's a philanthropist to help you with your business start up is far more better than running around looking for help from different people who will eventually fail you.

You can seek grants for business capital from venture capitalist. Venture capitalist can help you to secure funding from Angel investors. You can also work up to federal ministry in charge of small-scale business in your country and apply for business grants.

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
A friend of mine actually preferred making use of crowdfunding to fund his business instead of getting a bank loan because of the challenges that comes with getting bank loans.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back