What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

The best place to seek and applied for business grant my be through public institutions who are ready to helped and improve the standard of living of people through loans in other to start business but the government organisation are very difficult to meet up your needs.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
There are lots of organisations both local and international that are willing to offer grants to persons who are into business with great and innovative ideas.Your idea need to be innovative and prospective with lots of potential viability.Tony Elumelu foundation is one of them.

In my local community, 4he only place to secure business grant, Is through the private organisation and not the public of government organisation because most of the public organisation are not much funded and not willing to helped its citizens in terms of starting their business.

I have not seen grants given to small businesses in my country. The grants that was found by the government only existed in the news. The government or NGOs always give grants.

I have not seen grants given to small businesses in my country. The grants that was found by the government only existed in the news. The government or NGOs always give grants.
You are right, in my own opinion , i have never come across such organisations that gives grant to small business ventures and small business are the people that needed the grant most.

You are right, in my own opinion , i have never come across such organisations that gives grant to small business ventures and small business are the people that needed the grant most.
The grants existed in papers and the news in my country. The beneficiaries of the grants already knows themselves and they are all out to take the money before you could gain access.

Actually seeking for grand to start a business this days, is highly problematic and personally I dont consider any institution as the best place to seek for such because most of the. are not performing their duty effectively to those people in need.

If you have a good business idea that you think can be able to sell then you can send code emails to people who you think are best investors. They are always watching and if they think that it is good then they are going to inject money into it.

Grants are rare to access. The most important thing you have to do is to look for a way to get your business capital on your own. The government here will not help you in terms of grant , even if they do this won't be enough to set up a reasonable business.

If you have a good business idea that you think can be able to sell then you can send code emails to people who you think are best investors. They are always watching and if they think that it is good then they are going to inject money into it.
I have also heard about the government giving entrepreneurs and farmers who has a good business proposal and that can defend the proposal business grant to start their business.

I have also heard about the government giving entrepreneurs and farmers who has a good business proposal and that can defend the proposal business grant to start their business.
Most of these things will not likely work over here. The government could even give the grants to farmers but it has to pass through the hands of so many people and sometimes these people are always the most corrupt , making it impossible for this Grant to reach the hands of farmers.

The grants existed in papers and the news in my country. The beneficiaries of the grants already knows themselves and they are all out to take the money before you could gain access.
Instead of the government to give the grant to the less privilege so that they can use the money to take care of their needs or rather start a business, the grant will be diverted to the people in power again which is very bad.

It is very difficult to access Grant in this part of the world. Even if you have opportunity to get Grant , it will definitely take a lot of time and that is not what you should be waiting for. You have to raise your money to start your business because there is no time to waste.

I think that if you reside in a country where the government promotes business, then I would recommend you to apply for grants at those governmental organizations that approve such grants,.

Instead of the government to give the grant to the less privilege so that they can use the money to take care of their needs or rather start a business, the grant will be diverted to the people in power again which is very bad.
When it comes to grants in my country, I do not take it very seriously because it will not get to the right people. The politician would have hijacked it and use it for their own personal purpose.

Thats the world which we live in nowadays where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer , the grant are always diverted back to the rich instead of the poor masses .
When it comes to grants in my country, I do not take it very seriously because it will not get to the right people. The politician would have hijacked it and use it for their own personal purpos

Thats the world which we live in nowadays where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer , the grant are always diverted back to the rich instead of the poor masses .
I think there are several non Governmental organizations that offer financial assistance to entrepreneurs with good and viable business plans. However, these grants are usually quite competitive.

I've only heard about government sponsored grants or intervention programme. If it can be approve faster is another challenges which might take time.

I am of the opinion that there is really no any best place for grant most especially in my country where the government are no longer performing there duties in providing loans and or institutions that will helped in boosting the economy.

It's good to have business ideas , almost everyone has good business plans but to get a good business grant is hard to come by, all you can do is join some business group that can borrow you money to start your business.

Our country is experiencing flood and now the government has been announcing flood relief packages. I am sure that many people would receive business grants from the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back