What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

I don't think there are organization sets specifically for grants even though there is it's always at a given time. Go to churches or any organization you belong and apply they may help

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
I think you can make a simple Google search on where you can apply for a Business Grant because as far as I remember he gate has some Business Grant that is given away in fact so many multinational companies are in the habit of giving out Business Grant.

I feel the best place to get a grant to start a business is the church because you won't only get the grant but you will get but spiritual and business mentor and support

You can seek grant for your business from the government. But you must be ready to bribe in if you find yourself in a corrupt country like mine. people are not willing to do things for free anymore over here.

Yes, but with a whole lot of caveats. Federal, state, and local governments offer new business based on a number of different criteria. Getting one of these grants usually involves overcoming some stiff competition and meeting specific economic growth requirements.
In my country the government usually come up with programe that will encourage value chain agro base industries,manufacturing outfits and small and medium scale enterprse,but in most cases the conditions are not stringent.

I don't know the best place because accessing grants are not even easy to come by. Most political office holders seal the grants meant for the common man even when it has been approved by the governmental bodies.

There are usually business development agencies and cooperative societies that are willing to Grant aspiring business is loans if they feel that the business has a good idea.

It's good to get a grant for your business but always remember something about grants and loans, make sure your business is sure and won't fold up along the way, that is the only way you won't regret getting a grant. Also you might want to consider hustling yourself to garther some money you can use for your business.

Grants is so different from loan and the only people that give grants is the gofrom my country or maybe you have a rich family member that is bucks up and ready to help you.

The best place to get grants to stsrt up a business is through mortgage banks.
A lot of people make the mistake of borrowing from friends which in many cases may bring fued in the relationship

I don't think there is any best place to seek a grant for business start-up... You can get funds from anywhere maybe a friend, family or a sponsor

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
Yes business can be started by getting help from places where project are assisted. This is the exact definition of grant. It's not easy to find but it's there

You could apply for grants from the government through the right agencies for it. But this process might take time and might not even respond if the system is corrupt

The best bet I can suggest for you to seek for grants for your proposed business idea is to try applying for those organized by the federal and states government from time to time. You might just be lucky to be among the selected candidates for the grants

I don't see any goodness of seeking loans from the starting point of business all what you have to do is that be educative and zone form on the platform but there's a lot of site and Apps that offer loans.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
Bill Gates is actually giving out grant to business owners all over the world 19 that if you want to seek out for such kind of Grant you can search for it on Google search then there is also this grant for business by other billionaires and Ward agencies.

I think the best places to seek for business grant may be the institutions of government establishment which can be able to offer you support in other to make your business strong for some period of time before refunding.

t.me/idea hub is a great place to pitch your ideas to other investors like yourself and share ideas on how to raise capital and sometimes the admins share where one can get angel investors that can fund an idea approved by the admin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back