What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

Getting a loan with high interest is not the best thing for a business start up because the loan will eat the business up, there are some association that can help in such situation by borrowing people money without interest in such situation.

For me , the best place to seek for grants is on social media. There you have access to a lot of people which you can convince to help fund your business or to negotiate partnership.

In my country it is always the responsibility of the government to give out grants to small business individual to expand their business,about from government it will be very rare for you to see a non-governmental organisation that is capable of giving out grants

If you don't have any relative who can give you some amount of money for your business then you should probably look for government grants.

There’re lots of online platforms that offers you the opportunity to acquire loans without collateral involved but it’s interest rate is high. Another means to source for capital is to organize a crowdfunding. Crowdfunding can be done easily online these days. You can set up a Gofundme account stating the purpose of the crowdfunding
This is also mine understanding that there are so many online ways through which someone can apply for grants and probably get them this Grant outside government grant. I know about the ground that bill gate and some other world billionaires are giving out to entrepreneurs and small skills businesses and most of these grants are being accessed through the internet I need simple search on the Google search engine will definitely take you to a website or portal that you can apply for this Grant.

Business loans is not easy to get not to talk of getting grants to start your business. The best place where you can get grants to establish your business is through your parents, your boss, the government or from family and friends.

I think the best you can do is to apply for whatever grants meant to be shared to thriving entrepreneurs by organisations within or outside your country. Perhaps also apply for government social intervention plans as well, but I honestly think you should find some other way to source for business capital.
To my understand in the best place to see grant for business start-up is from friends and family because getting grant from the bank most times attract a lot of interest rates.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
I think starting up a business with a funding you might just look inward,and do a deligent search around you home country.Beause there would be some agencies that are specifically for that purpose,either for industries,smes and tech design assistance.This could be a good avenue to get some soft grsnt or loan,as you would be of less presure to pay back,and they would also help you with planning and assitance in your operations.

I think government agencies and family members will be the best place. I strongly advice against taking loans from banks. It's bad

I think there are government funded or private financial institutions that focus on providing start-up funds for businesses. If you can pass the criteria, you'll be funded. There are business competitions that rewards winners with grants for their business.

There are some very serious government policy schemes that seek to give grants Tonite citizens from time to time. You should always put your read down to get one of such information

I love your thread.. with this people gain to Know more knowledge on where or how to apply grands. In some places government guve grands to their citizen

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
That is a very nice idea. It's good that you have great business ideas. I hope you will be approved for a Grant. I don't know the best place to apply for grants in business. I only know that you really have to apply loan in banks in order to have the finances is starting the business.

First of all I will like you to understand that there are tons of challenges that comes with getting grants and we must try as much as possible to avoid it. Nevertheless , you can work towards getting grants from government aids , banks and NGOs

I think the best you can do is to apply for whatever grants meant to be shared to thriving entrepreneurs by organisations within or outside your country. Perhaps also apply for government social intervention plans as well, but I honestly think you should find some other way to source for business capital.
The best place for me to seek grants for my business venture is from friends and family I will not advise anybody to go to the bank to seek Grant he can possibly go to the government 4 funds that will be better

The best grants I can take to start a business is the one from the government because it has more benefits and less convenient than from banks or individuals.

I know of so many government grant in my country that they do disbursement on a yearly basis sometime back but they stoped the scheme for the moment maybe for lack of funds I don't know

I don't know for other countries, but in mine these grants don't really work out for most persons. This is why many end up going for loans.

Starting a business from the scratch can be hard and difficult especially when it comes to the aspect of funding the business as a new business always requires funds which is why I think that one good place to ask for assistance is from friends and family

If the government are giving grants to support businesses because of covid19, you could apply,also you could pitch your business idea to investors

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back