What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

Dekadet

Familiar Face
Jan 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.

There is no particular database for business grant all you have to do is to get informed. Join many educative and small business groups to get the latest information about every available opportunity. You can't sit in the confine of your home and expect that someone will come and announce an ongoing business opportunity for you. Information is the key.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
Truth is that the best place to seek capital for one's business or to seekvfunds for some project execution is through personal money, but if this seems impossible or difficult than it should be, one can consult some family and friends who really want you to be successful but going for loans to start a business isn't really ideal for you do not know what the business holds.

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by

telling someone do you want to study business to borrow money from my bank to buy decision because my phone on so the place place place we don't want to meet patients to business students from your friends relations the hospital for business
Post automatically merged:

telling someone do you want to study business to borrow money from my bank to buy decision because my phone on so the place place place we don't want to meet patients to business students from your friends relations the hospital for business

Yes, but with a whole lot of caveats. Federal, state, and local governments offer new business based on a number of different criteria. Getting one of these grants usually involves overcoming some stiff competition and meeting specific economic growth requirements.

Government still happens to be the best source of Business Grant because in my country it will be hard to get private sponsored Grant. It's not that does private sponsored grants are not in existence it's just that they are very few and so it's a government grant that are much.

There’re lots of online platforms that offers you the opportunity to acquire loans without collateral involved but it’s interest rate is high. Another means to source for capital is to organize a crowdfunding. Crowdfunding can be done easily online these days. You can set up a Gofundme account stating the purpose of the crowdfunding

The first place you can seek grants for your business is the federal ministry in charge of granting small scale businesses feeble or forgivable loan. But you have to make sure you get all the necessary documents before you can think of applying for this. These include business registration, tax identity, chamber of commerce registration etc. The next best place to sit around for a business is true foreign agencies. There are foreign agencies that looks for available business to invest in other countries. The only problem there is that the businessman must be in line with their mission and vision.

The first place you can seek grants for your business is the federal ministry in charge of granting small scale businesses
The best thing about grants is that the money will be yours to keep, and you’ll never have to pay it back after using it for your startup.

There are different funders for grants and they include individual investors; donors that is family and friends, cooperations which are companies that give youknwy through their foundation or marketing department so that you can promote their company. We also private, government, and community foundations.

Grants are not easy to get. One would rather get himself/herself a job that will get him/her a well paid salary. And from there one will be planning to start his own business. And it is not advisable to get a loan to start a business, idea like that ruin ones business.

There is no place to check for grant. If you have opportunity to take a grant from your government in your country that will good. It's not advisable to get loan from bank, you can seek for help from your relatives one. Or you should find a business partner, I mean a person that has capital but don't have business Idea, and as you have business idea you and the person be a business partner.

Honestly getting a business grant is difficult.some countries have this kind of facilities on ground to help their citizens and it has been making it easier for them to get money to start a business.i have been searching too to see if I can get it too but no way yet.

It's good to have business ideas , almost everyone has good business plans but to get a good business grant is hard to come by, all you can do is join some business group that can borrow you money to start your business.

I am very sorry for this situation you find yourself in but there are ways you can handle this.
Firstly, this idea you need to write it down, picture it out in terms of what you need to make it work.
Secondly, think of who you can share the idea with that can assist you with the finances needed.
Thirdly, draw up the sharing of profit with the person usually called financier.

Getting Grant is not that easy but one just need to try all available grant offers that comes to his or her way. You may be fortunate to get grants from IDA, Government, ngo or political office holders.

I have read of websites that is a platform for crowdfunding. If I remember correctly I had created an account there for a movie project that I had before. The funds for the movie project was not sufficient so I was searching for some investors to augment our budget. Sorry but I forgot the name of the website but I'm sure you can find it with the help of search engines. Just be ready with your business plan when the potential investor would ask for it.

I think the best you can do is to apply for whatever grants meant to be shared to thriving entrepreneurs by organisations within or outside your country. Perhaps also apply for government social intervention plans as well, but I honestly think you should find some other way to source for business capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back