What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

We have many passive ways to gain a business capital. You can decide to take loans from a bank but I will advise you to take loans from friends or family members.

There is no specific place to get grands in other to start your business, if you can't start with the little you have,and you are sure that the business will explore, you can get loan to start the business with it.

You may even be more disappointed if you are depending on grant here.. to be very serious it is not really easy for you to get Grant over here to start up a business , it is better for you to plan your business outside of grants...

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
As far as I'm concerned, it's more better for you to start up your new business with your own saved money rather than make use of bank or business loans to do so.

You can seek grants from Bank of industry in your country if you have a solid plan for your business idea. You are going to stand a chance of obtaining another grant if you make use of the first one given to you. Angel investors are another way to raise capital for your business idea.

The best and most reliable option is to seek government support where available. I believe that is the most easy of all available options, especially for a business that's just starting.

There is no particular database for business grant all you have to do is to get informed. Join many educative and small business groups to get the latest information about every available opportunity. You can't sit in the confine of your home and expect that someone will come and announce an ongoing business opportunity for you. Information is the key.
I don't know if there's a particular place for the connected and the rich people seeks Grant for business , but there's no such place for a poor and normal citizen to seek Grant for business .

Sincerely government is the best way to secure a grant from to start up a business. It's well disbursed, they are real and paying with easy. It only takes more time before the grants are been done. I prefer grants to bank loans,they gives you more confident.

I'll say accessing a grant is dependent a whole lot on the country where you're in or based - a lot of developed countries usually have credit facilities that their citizens ( note I said citizens) can access because they understand the importance of small business to their economic growth.

Government still happens to be the best source of Business Grant because in my country it will be hard to get private sponsored Grant. It's not that does private sponsored grants are not in existence it's just that they are very few and so it's a government grant that are much.

Yes, but with a slew of qualifiers. New business is offered by the federal, state, and municipal governments depending on a variety of criteria. Obtaining one of these grants usually necessitates beating out fierce competition and satisfying particular economic growth criteria.

Well you can seek grants from the government but then in my country it is not easy to do that because you need connection before getting the opportunity to receive such grants

There are many known financial lending institutions at various locations that gives grants and loans to improve businesses around the world. Surfing the internet can also tell you more about it in case you're lost.

You can seek investment from development Bank in your country. Development Bank are established to assist entrepreneur in funding their business idea. You can write a proposal together with your business plan and send it to them. They might accept your proposal if you have a convincing idea.

Well, depending on the country of your origin. some countries happened to have their government and it institutions ad the best place to seek business grant while happened to have it the opposite hand.

There are many organizations who offer grants in Nigeria, Africa and worldwide.
1. The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund is a development organization with the goal to stimulate growth in the private sector across Africa. The fund is open to Entrepreneurs and businesses across Africa.
2. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) gives grants to non-profit organizations working to help the poorest and disadvantaged emerge from very low-income, socially dependent, and other detrimental and dysfunctional situations.
3. The world bank provides grants to businesses and entrepreneurs worldwide. But most worldwide grants are in partnership with governments. So to access the world bank grants, you should be up to date with news regarding the latest world bank grants available to your country

If the government of your country is not really helping it might be very difficult because it is the government is supposed to provide this for the citizen of the country.. world bank may likely gives a loan.. maybe a group of Charity organisation.

How to find funding for your business
  • Venture capital. The business of venture capital is frequently misunderstood. ...
  • Angel investment. ...
  • Commercial lenders. ...
  • The Small Business Administration (SBA) ...
  • Alternative lenders. ...
  • Friends and family funding

How to find funding for your business
  • Venture capital. The business of venture capital is frequently misunderstood. ...
  • Angel investment. ...
  • Commercial lenders. ...
  • The Small Business Administration (SBA) ...
  • Alternative lenders. ...
  • Friends and family funding
The only place i prefer using to seek Grant for my business start up is through family and friend funding because thats the best way because it has no interest when refunding.

I am of the opinion that business can be started by getting capital from places where projects are being assisted. Grants aren't easy to come by
Even here in my country there are so many ways to get grants to support your business but the problem is that there is a lot of corruption that is going on that they don't even do it the way they're supposed to do it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back