What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Well, it depends on the owner. It's not compulsory that the owners should free stuff to employee as gift. If the owner wishes to give, it is good. And if the owner decide not to give, there is no crime in it.
Definitely, it is the responsibility of the business owner to decide if he wants to give his employees gifts or not. It is actually not compulsory but sometimes it is good.

Every business organisation that really want to grow and experience movement would always do things that will encourage its employees,and that includes incentives,it could come in the form of gift,appriciations and the likes.

Every business organisation that really want to grow and experience movement would always do things that will encourage its employees,and that includes incentives,it could come in the form of gift,appriciations and the likes.
Giving free incentives is necessary because it will go a long way to encouraging the employee is to keep giving in their best and that is exactly what all business owners would want.

Giving free incentives is necessary because it will go a long way to encouraging the employee is to keep giving in their best and that is exactly what all business owners would want.
That is just the true fact,because when an employee knows that he is been appriciated from the effort he is putting in at his job,he will be encourage to do more and the other staff would be motivated as well.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
I don't think it is mandatory for business managers and bosses to do this by any stretch, but it ups the ante in the workplace and definitely provides extra motivation for performing tasks. Like I said earlier, it depends on the generosity of the manager.

Well, it depends on the owner. It's not compulsory that the owners should free stuff to employee as gift. If the owner wishes to give, it is good. And if the owner decide not to give, there is no crime in it.
It is not really compulsory to do some things of such once you can not afford it but once you can afford do that and you don't care to do, it will discourage your workers.

It is not really compulsory to do some things of such once you can not afford it but once you can afford do that and you don't care to do, it will discourage your workers.
Everything has to do with the budget of the company but believe you me,.it is necessary to encourage the employees to do more and to keep putting in their best for the company.

Giving out gift's to your employees is not a bad idea, if you are used to giving gift's to them that will help in terms of encouragement, gifts normally encourage people.

Who doesn't love free gifts? As a manager, when you dash gifts to customers, you can just imagine the joy that they always bring to your business. They come to the shop as often as possible. You can just imagine how workers will feel when same is done to them.
Who doesn't love free gifts? As a manager, when you dash gifts to customers, you can just imagine the joy that they always bring to your business. They come to the shop as often as possible. You can just imagine how workers will feel when same is done to them.
That is just the true fact,because when an employee knows that he is been appriciated from the effort he is putting in at his job,he will be encourage to do more and the other staff would be motivated as well.

Everything has to do with the budget of the company but believe you me,.it is necessary to encourage the employees to do more and to keep putting in their best for the company.

That is the true though it might not be that easy as we saying it but any one who was opportune to be a Boss of any business should take that in consideration.

That is the true though it might not be that easy as we saying it but any one who was opportune to be a Boss of any business should take that in consideration.
The budget of the company should be geared towards creating occasions to give free gift to employees who has done creditably well and has discharge their duty given accordingly.

The budget of the company should be geared towards creating occasions to give free gift to employees who has done creditably well and has discharge their duty given accordingly.
I understand your point that at least a good business organization should put in place proper plan to let their employees enjoys the benefit of working in the company , but due to the small amount of income coming in for the company , some business might not be able to afford giving gift to their workers.

Given out gifts to employees is advisable and it has so much impact attached to it. it helps to motivate your employees or staffs yo be more patriotic in their work and more confident in the company or business.
Yes that is the fact, you're right by saying this, as a business owner it is very important that you should sometimes give your employees free goods in other to motivate them.

Yes that is the fact, you're right by saying this, as a business owner it is very important that you should sometimes give your employees free goods in other to motivate them.
When you give employees free gift it is often better because it is one of the ways to ensure that the employees are putting in their best at work.
This is very necessary because there will be room to make more money for yourself.

When you give employees free gift it is often better because it is one of the ways to ensure that the employees are putting in their best at work.
This is very necessary because there will be room to make more money for yourself.
Yes you're right by saying this, as someone who owns a business or as manager it is very important to be giving out free goods to your employees, it motivates them.

Yes you're right by saying this, as someone who owns a business or as manager it is very important to be giving out free goods to your employees, it motivates them.
A business manager should try as much as possible to inculcate in the habit of giving free gift to the employees so that they can put their best effort to work.

A business manager should try as much as possible to inculcate in the habit of giving free gift to the employees so that they can put their best effort to work.
Yes you're absolutely right sir, as someone who owns business or someone who tends to have employees under him, it is very important to be giving employees promo.

Yes you're absolutely right sir, as someone who owns business or someone who tends to have employees under him, it is very important to be giving employees promo.
Which is very good that you should try in your effort to always give promos to the employee in order to encourage them and to give them insight that they should give in their best.

Actually if I am a business entrepreneur, I will make such policies as my number one priority so as to encourage both my customers and my employees for the growth and success of the business.

If your company is producing things, its only appropriate that you give them free gift sometimes. This is to encourage the staff to do more work. As a business owner, its good thing to give staff money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back