What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Alright, that might be the case actually. I haven't heard about those from armed forces though but if that's the case then it's probably a normal thing everywhere else.
Of course giving the armed forces some bonuses or gifts is something very good because it will motivate them to keep protecting the nation. That is why some of them find a job very interesting.

Giving your employee stuffs as gift is a normal thing to do , I mean giving them some of what you are producing in your organisation to make them also feel important and taste the produce of the business.

Actually alot of business companies do uses free gifts to employees as a way of motivating them and also appreciating them of effort makes towards achieving a goal. it's good to do that.

So many business are doing it most especially on festive periods
Personally I encourage it because it indicates that the business really cares about the affairs of their employees.

If the business is experiencing a massive profit then you have to understand that it is because of the hard work of the employees so they should always be compensated for that.

I do not think there is anybody today that do not like to receive some kind of free gift and that is employees inclusive so it is always going to be good for moral for you to get it.

Of course giving the armed forces some bonuses or gifts is something very good because it will motivate them to keep protecting the nation. That is why some of them find a job very interesting.
I think they are the first set of individuals that should be rewarded with such because they best deserve it actually. I am not against that just that what u am saying is that I wasn't aware they do that for military people.

A good business organisation must always thinks about their workers and gives them gift everytimethe company is doing well just to motivate to keep working harder toward achieving success for the business.

Well there are some business companies that don't really give out free gifts to their employees but is not supposed to be so. though it's not mandatory but it's a sign of appreciation and encouragement.

Yes, it is a nice thing when employers give their staff members free gifts, especially during the holiday season. In fact, this will inspire them to put in more effort at the company.

If you are familiar with several international corporations, you may know that they always give their employees bonuses around Christmas or other special occasions.

But it's not required, as someone else has noted.

If you want your staff to be happy everytime they do something, you should try to give them free goods from time to time. This will motivate them to work even harder.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
Yep the gift doesn't have to be something amazing or expensive but I would really feel special you can also give gifts to monthly best workes I think it's a great was to motivate them to work

Giving free gifts to employees is a very important or motivating practice for employers to engage them in their work and to encourage them to put forth more effort in achieving the company's objectives.

I think they are the first set of individuals that should be rewarded with such because they best deserve it actually. I am not against that just that what u am saying is that I wasn't aware they do that for military people.
Probably, every country always gives preference to the armed forces because they are the defendants of the nation. They are the ones responsible for protecting the nation from external aggression.

Probably, every country always gives preference to the armed forces because they are the defendants of the nation. They are the ones responsible for protecting the nation from external aggression.
I think they only care about them when it's time to give gifts just like you've said but the true care should be providing them with good guns and other fighting accessories.

You should make an effort to occasionally give away free things to your employees if you want them to be pleased while working. This will motivate them to put in more effort.

I think they only care about them when it's time to give gifts just like you've said but the true care should be providing them with good guns and other fighting accessories.
of course any country that is very serious should always provide the necessary equipment for their military. Without providing the necessary things for their military then that means the country generally is in danger.

of course any country that is very serious should always provide the necessary equipment for their military. Without providing the necessary things for their military then that means the country generally is in danger.
It also means they're sending young soldiers to their deaths because it's no fun being in the military without having good weapons. I think they deserve the end year gifts the most.

Let me be honest here. I believe giving away goodies would certainly raise the goodwill of employees towards the employers for sure. It's not about the cost at all but more like the memory of the event.

My first company never gave us any such goodies. I purchased some company goods myself so that I will be able to remember it in the long run. However, my second company gave me a bag, chair and printer.

I like my second company a lot more than my first company not because of the goodies(but yeah goodies matter...if only a bit) but also the treatment towards the employees. If your company is providing you, your daily necessities(not all of them) like pens, cups, books...etc., wouldn't that give you a better impression on that company whenever you see those things?
So, it is better to give goodies to your employees from time to time.

It also means they're sending young soldiers to their deaths because it's no fun being in the military without having good weapons. I think they deserve the end year gifts the most.
Probably, every country should always try as much as possible to give their military the best because they are protectors of their country. It is also not easy for someone to join the military because it is one of the highest ways of serving the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back