What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Yes, business should give their employees free stuffs as gifts especially on special occasions like a holiday or on birthdays and also when employees are working hard, to encourage them work harder.
Employees should enjoy freebies from the employers because it is necessary as a source of encouragement for the employees.

Actually given out free gifts to your employees is very good and necessary though it's not mandatory because it's just a sign of appreciation and also encouraging them to worked with more confidence.
Employees should enjoy freebies from the employers because it is necessary as a source of encouragement for the employees.
Actually we are all aware that it's a sign of encouragement and appreciation but anything that comes as gift it should not be made on regular basis but with time intervals that can not be made known to them.

It is an important for the company to take this into cognisance because it is one of the ways to improve the quality of the business and in doing so will definitely improve quality of service.

I think that offering gifts to employees and even customers is a really nice gesture and companies must understand the importance of giving away gifts and offering things for free.

I think that offering gifts to employees and even customers is a really nice gesture and companies must understand the importance of giving away gifts and offering things for free.
It is one of the ways to keep encouraging the employees and I will keep saying it that the employees plays a major role in the success of the business and must be treated very well by giving them free gift.

i definitely am in support of business giving there employees and even repeated customers gifts and awards as this brings about togetherness and oneness in a company as people tend to value such gifts

It is a nice gesture to give free gift to employees. This is exactly what is needed in a business because it will skyrocket a business positively when there's an overall productivity from the employees.

Very correct. I remember when i usef to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, whenever we had a lot of work to do during the week, by the end of the week, my boss often treats us out or give us money. This makes us very happy and we forget about the stressful week we had.

Very correct. I remember when i usef to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, whenever we had a lot of work to do during the week, by the end of the week, my boss often treats us out or give us money. This makes us very happy and we forget about the stressful week we had.
It is one of the ways to keep encouraging you to keep doing more for the interest of the company.the owner of the business will normally see the impact in your productivity.

It is very necessary for the employer to always give free gift to the employees so as to promote and make the business grow effectively because the employee play a larger role in the success of the business.

It is very necessary for the employer to always give free gift to the employees so as to promote and make the business grow effectively because the employee play a larger role in the success of the business.
The employee do play a largercroke in the success of the business. Mostvtimrs, the employers are not often around and they leave the running of the business to the employees. The employees should often be gifted since they work so hard.

Giving free gift is not bad but there should be some limitation that the free gift does not affect the business financially. It is nice to do it once in a while as employees will always appreciate it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it is even a way of promoting orderliness and togetherness in a business organisation. To prevent affecting the business financially , business owners are advised to know the right time to do it and not all the time.
A proper plan must be put on ground so as not to make the business lose financially. You will need to ensure that you plan it out properly before you start distributing free product because of the financial health of the business.

It is a nice gesture to give free gift to employees. This is exactly what is needed in a business because it will skyrocket a business positively when there's an overall productivity from the employees.

Offering free gifts to people could be a really great way to boost the confidence of employees and make them feel comfortable working for the company in many cases.

If you cannot give them free stuffs, you can try as much as possible to give them massive discounts on the products you are selling.

This is actually the best way to go about it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a free gift especially when the company has been recording a lot of profit because it is going to encourage them to work more.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a free gift especially when the company has been recording a lot of profit because it is going to encourage them to work more.
Giving free gift to employees is What must be done occasionally.
You are doing this to keep encouraging the employee and telling them that they are relevant to the overall success of the business.

Well free gifts are supposed to be given to employees as a sign of appreciation or even encouragement but not all business companies are doing that apart from the salary paid to them.

Well free gifts are supposed to be given to employees as a sign of appreciation or even encouragement but not all business companies are doing that apart from the salary paid to them.
It is a sign of appreciation and it will go a long way to encouraging the employee to do more.
It is another way of expressing that the employee is very relevant and important for the business.

A proper plan must be put on ground so as not to make the business lose financially. You will need to ensure that you plan it out properly before you start distributing free product because of the financial health of the business.
And also it won't really be easy if these company are dealing with products that are quite expensive , they can't give these sort of products for free to client for whatever reason.

And also it won't really be easy if these company are dealing with products that are quite expensive , they can't give these sort of products for free to client for whatever reason.
It is always done strategically and with a lot of plan.
For a company that is selling expensive product there are some certain things that could be attached as a freebie that are of lesser amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back