What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?

This is a very good way to encourage them, and if the resources are available, ot should be done, as it will go a long way to motivate them to work hard to us within their daily objectives.

This is a very common practice in most of the conglomerate in my home country. Most of the companies would give gifts to their staffs occasionally. But this often takes place at festive season.

I don't think they are obligated to give anything for free.

That being said, I feel like gifts and other items as well as bonuses and raises keep up good energy within the company and keep workers happy which produces better work turnover.

Yes, it is good that companies or businesses give their employees free gift especially during festive seasons. This will actually help them to be motivated to do much more work in the business.

If you know about some multinationals, they always give their employees bonuses during Yuletide seasons or other holiday seasons.

But like someone have stated, it is not an obligation.

If you want your employees to be happy whenever they are doing stuff then it is important that you should try to give them free stuff from time to time. This will encourage them to work harder.

It is another way of saying that the company valued and appreciate their employees. Even a simple free stuff or bonuses from company, makes the employee happy and motivated to work productively. Both sides earn from each other.

It doesn't really have to be much gift, I will prefer my employer to celebrate me on special day like Birthday or some other things. I don't see anything wrong with this because this would generally improve cooperation and unity in business.

Sometimes free stuffs are given to staff by the management as a gift in othet to encourage the staffs to work with much more confidence towards the success of the company or organisation.

I don't see anything wrong with this , but there should be some sort of control so that some employees will not abuse it . In some medical centre , all employees in the medical line are always given free medical treatment whenever they need it.

Celebrating your employees by giving them gift is actually a very good thing , its just you celebrating and appreciating them for working hard and assisting your company.
If you want your employees to be happy whenever they are doing stuff then it is important that you should try to give them free stuff from time to time. This will encourage them to work harder

I have seen so many employers do this. There's a particular company in my country, it manufacturer roofing sheets, this company will always give its employees gift on a regular basis to appreciate their effort at work.

Given out gifts to employees is advisable and it has so much impact attached to it. it helps to motivate your employees or staffs yo be more patriotic in their work and more confident in the company or business.

I think if the company have much I don't see any wrong with that of giving out gift your employees, one's in a while you can give them gift this can really attract to them more in working with you.

But it also depends on how much you will spend by giving out free gifts. Maybe once in a while but I think it will lead to alot of losses. I can't do that if I was owning a business that is too risky to do.
But as an employee I would really love that to happen to me and I won't leave my job.

The employers can give employee things as an encouragement, because the success of the business is largely dependent on how the employees put their best work.

It's very important or encouraging for an employer to gives free stuffs to their employees and that is also a form of encouraging in the work they are doing and it will encourage them to put more effort towards attaining the company goals.

This is a very good way to encourage them, and if the resources are available, ot should be done, as it will go a long way to motivate them to work hard to us within their daily objectives.
We must also be careful on how we dash out gift to employees else they might start feelings entitled to it. And also the hardest worker should receive the best of the gift. This would bring healthy competition among the workers

Giving free things to employees is one of the best way the company could encourage his employees. I have seen so many companies in my area doing this over time.

Yes definitely it should because every employee deserve to be happy and treated with love, because he or she is the reason behind the company success,so as such the person so be appreciated

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back