What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Probably, every country should always try as much as possible to give their military the best because they are protectors of their country. It is also not easy for someone to join the military because it is one of the highest ways of serving the country.
I have more than once heard military people complain that their weapons are always in less grade or inferior to the one of their opponents or rivals. I think that's not just right though.

I have more than once heard military people complain that their weapons are always in less grade or inferior to the one of their opponents or rivals. I think that's not just right though.
I personally think this issue should not be discussed here any longer because it is sensitive to any country. I hope you understand what I mean because this is an international forum.

I personally think this issue should not be discussed here any longer because it is sensitive to any country. I hope you understand what I mean because this is an international forum.
I totally understand what you mean by that and I too think that I have actually said more than enough. Well, the thing bus that they do give them gifts at the end of the year and I believe they deserve it.

I totally understand what you mean by that and I too think that I have actually said more than enough. Well, the thing bus that they do give them gifts at the end of the year and I believe they deserve it.
Year, what i have discovered is that businesses that are doing very well always try as much as possible to give their employees bonuses at the end of every year. This is to keep them motivated.

A company giving free stuffs to it's workers is part of appreciation and motivation to the workers when the company realized a huge success. I encourage such habit of appreciation

Probably, every country should always try as much as possible to give their military the best because they are protectors of their country. It is also not easy for someone to join the military because it is one of the highest ways of serving the country.

Yes, military persons should be taken care of because they defend the country and in some cases they are also responsible for the law and order situation in the country as well.

This is a great method to boost their morale, and if the resources are available, it should be done because it will greatly inspire them to put in extra effort to meet their daily goals.

Giving out free stuff to your employee is like showing appreciation to them for working hard towards making the company realising their dreams and goals , so its a good thing to do .
A company giving free stuffs to it's workers is part of appreciation and motivation to the workers when the company realized a huge success. I encourage such habit of appreciation

Yes, military persons should be taken care of because they defend the country and in some cases they are also responsible for the law and order situation in the country as well.
it is not even something that should be discussed because it is very important and necessary. They are the backbone of every country and they always put their lives on the line.

Yes you are right a lot of companies doing this and they are motivating their employees by doing this this is such a great work that they have done for their employees and by doing this they are becoming more successful.

Actually free gifts are meant to be given to those who deserve it either the employees or the customers and it's very important as a way of appreciation and encouragement.

Yes you are right a lot of companies doing this and they are motivating their employees by doing this this is such a great work that they have done for their employees and by doing this they are becoming more successful.
The poibt and the advantages of giving out free gift to your employee is for appreciating them for their hard work and effort or for encouraging them to work harder ,

Year, what i have discovered is that businesses that are doing very well always try as much as possible to give their employees bonuses at the end of every year. This is to keep them motivated.
It's really one way to raise their morale and create a good business relationship with your employees. But just like you said, it's something that's common to big companies and corporations.

It's really one way to raise their morale and create a good business relationship with your employees. But just like you said, it's something that's common to big companies and corporations.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary to create good rapport between you and your employees because it makes the business environment to be lively. It will also make them to be motivated which is needed for the success of the business.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary to create good rapport between you and your employees because it makes the business environment to be lively. It will also make them to be motivated which is needed for the success of the business.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
Who in this world doesn't like free stuffs? Even when you were little, you were always happy when you were rewarded with a gift for achieving something. The same principle should be applied to workers in order to motivate the workers.

Although it's very necessary to create a good business relationship between the manager and the employees in an organization but it should have a limit so they don't take you as a joke.

Although it's very necessary to create a good business relationship between the manager and the employees in an organization but it should have a limit so they don't take you as a joke.
Creating a business relationship is very important and necessary but like you have stated, there should be some limits. The business should have rules and regulations that guides the activities and every employee should be aware of it.

Yes it will really help the business grow, and most importantly so many business owners do not see the need but it gives your employee the impression that their services is being appreciated in where they are working for.

Creating a business relationship is very important and necessary but like you have stated, there should be some limits. The business should have rules and regulations that guides the activities and every employee should be aware of it.
Of course there should be limit if not they too would be behaving as though they are the manager and wouldn't take you seriously most times. It's good be friends outside the office but not within the business environment.

This is a very common practice in most conglomerates in my home country. Most companies gave their employees occasional gifts. However, this is often done on public holidays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back