What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

I believe that's a good idea to retain hard working employees, you can give them free gifts as far as the individual is hard working, lazy ones are not to be rewarded.

I think there are always other better options and policies to motivate your employees but is not necessarily you give them free stuffs. you can assist them in diverse capacity depending on there various needs.

Every business organisation that really want to grow and experience movement would always do things that will encourage its employees,and that includes incentives,it could come in the form of gift,appriciations and the likes.
Probably, whenever there is a very positive result it is always very important and necessary that the business organisation give something to their employees in order to encourage them to continue working hard for the success of the business. A lot of businesses do this.

Probably, whenever there is a very positive result it is always very important and necessary that the business organisation give something to their employees in order to encourage them to continue working hard for the success of the business. A lot of businesses do this.
There are things that management would do that will go a long way to make employees to put in their best.bonuses and incentives when a milestone of acheivement has ben reached will serve as an encouragement.

There are things that management would do that will go a long way to make employees to put in their best.bonuses and incentives when a milestone of acheivement has ben reached will serve as an encouragement.
promoting your best performing employees is also one of the best ways in which you can encourage them. When people are promoted them will feel appreciated.

There is nothing wrong with this because this would generally improve cooperation and unity in business.
When we talk about incentive, its benefits on business can't be over emphasize

promoting your best performing employees is also one of the best ways in which you can encourage them. When people are promoted them will feel appreciated.
That is true,it will not only motivate the employee to put in his best,but also encourages others as well to strive for excellence,it will give them the needed security on the job.

That is true,it will not only motivate the employee to put in his best,but also encourages others as well to strive for excellence,it will give them the needed security on the job.
Yeah, I think some things will help to create healthy competition among the employees which will probably scale-up a growth of your business venture on the long run.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
It's a good thing to do as it boosts staff morale immediately and even a long time after the action. However, it won't do to let a business run into serious loss just to please your staff, a balance should be maintained.

It's a good thing to do as it boosts staff morale immediately and even a long time after the action. However, it won't do to let a business run into serious loss just to please your staff, a balance should be maintained.
Of course, it doesn't make sense for you to lose your profit just because you want to please your staff. It should always be done when you have overflows of profit.

I don't think that's necessary although it's not something that's impossible to do. As long as you've placed them, your employees, on a monthly salary then giving such gifts isn't something that's needed unless it's to congratulate someone for doing a good job.

I strongly believe that it is good that companies or businesses give their employees free gift especially during festive seasons. This will actually help them to be motivated to do much more work in the business.

If you know about some multinationals, they always give their employees bonuses during Yuletide seasons or other holiday seasons.

But like someone have stated, it is not an obligation.

I don't think that's necessary although it's not something that's impossible to do. As long as you've placed them, your employees, on a monthly salary then giving such gifts isn't something that's needed unless it's to congratulate someone for doing a good job.
It is a common practice by most of the companies most especially during special seasons . These companies would give their employees free gift and it is the norm of most of the companies.

it is not a must for you to give you incentives to your employees because you are already paying them. But during festive seasons there is nothing wrong if you decide to give them gifts.

Yes a business must give its employees stuffs as gifts on special occasions like Christmas and Easter to enable them to work hard for more.

Yes a business must give its employees stuffs as gifts on special occasions like Christmas and Easter to enable them to work hard for more.
it is always very important and necessary to give incentives during festive seasons and holidays. I think that is when people will need it the most because they would like to spend on their family.

It is a common practice by most of the companies most especially during special seasons . These companies would give their employees free gift and it is the norm of most of the companies.
Well, I think I should have seen a thing like that when I was still dependent n high school. At the end of every academic year, they do distribute gifts to teachers though I heard it's from their year's contributions and not from the school.

Well, I think I should have seen a thing like that when I was still dependent n high school. At the end of every academic year, they do distribute gifts to teachers though I heard it's from their year's contributions and not from the school.
I think it is done in almost every area of life. I have lived with an uncle who worked in the armed forces in the past and during festive seasons the government usually give them special gifts and increment in their salaries.

I think it is done in almost every area of life. I have lived with an uncle who worked in the armed forces in the past and during festive seasons the government usually give them special gifts and increment in their salaries.
Alright, that might be the case actually. I haven't heard about those from armed forces though but if that's the case then it's probably a normal thing everywhere else.

In the majority of the conglomerates in my country, this is a pretty widespread practice. The majority of businesses occasionally provide presents to their employees. But during the holiday season, this happens frequently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back