What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

It is always done strategically and with a lot of plan.
For a company that is selling expensive product there are some certain things that could be attached as a freebie that are of lesser amount.
Here you are trying to attract people that have not been able to come in contact with your business before . You are not trying to attract people that are coming to buy products from you. Because you talk about attaching .

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
Yes I think the business owners should give the employees some gifts, this will encourage them to work honestly and also it will create a friendly relationship.

Given out free gifts to your employees is not a bad idea but I will advise business owners or those who are into such, to always give out on conditions because he who works hard needed to be rewarded unlike the lazy ones.

Giving your employees the best gift is one of the ways to promote your business and you will definitely make the business grow quickly at an alarming rate in such a way that you will be marvelled.
Yeah most especially when you brought out a new product is very good that you give it out to your employees if it is clothes bags and things that they can wear or can be used for people to see.

Yeah most especially when you brought out a new product is very good that you give it out to your employees if it is clothes bags and things that they can wear or can be used for people to see.
Apart from giving out new product for employees, it is necessary to treat the employees very well by giving them free gift occasionally.
This is one of the things that will enhance the company's productivity.

Apart from giving out new product for employees, it is necessary to treat the employees very well by giving them free gift occasionally.
This is one of the things that will enhance the company's productivity.
Yeah it is also good like that but sometimes most business owners do give out only new product as gifts to their employees to make people to know well about their businesses and companies.

Yeah it is also good like that but sometimes most business owners do give out only new product as gifts to their employees to make people to know well about their businesses and companies.
You can promote your business very well if you are giving out free gift
It is most effective if you are promoting a new goods and services.

You can promote your business very well if you are giving out free gift
It is most effective if you are promoting a new goods and services.
That is what most business owners and bosses should know that once they try giving out free product most especially a new brand product, it will promote their businesses in different ways.

That is what most business owners and bosses should know that once they try giving out free product most especially a new brand product, it will promote their businesses in different ways.
If you're giving out brands that is from your company to your employees it is a way of promoting it.
This is very important for the growth of the business because it will help in a long way.

If you're giving out brands that is from your company to your employees it is a way of promoting it.
This is very important for the growth of the business because it will help in a long way.
Yeah that is it and it is not even advice able to carrying another company or business brand product to give to your employees in anyway, that will show that, you are trying to advertise other people's product instead of yours.

Free stuffs as gifts is not bad but I think it should not be done on regular basis because it may be at the risk of the business make it difficult for the business to meet up to it demand due to unproductive expenditure.
Actually you can promote your business through giving out free stuffs as gifts to your employees but personally I think, that's no longer a gift but you are doing it for the intrest of your business.

It is always done strategically and with a lot of plan.
For a company that is selling expensive product there are some certain things that could be attached as a freebie that are of lesser amount.

I think that there are many companies that tend to offer many things for free to their employees. Some companies tend to offer foreign trips to their workers.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
Workers should not just receive only salary from their employers. Sometimes giving out incentives to workers should be looked out for. Some gifts in the form of money or other means can be considered.

I think that there are many companies that tend to offer many things for free to their employees. Some companies tend to offer foreign trips to their workers.
It is better to organise free stuff for the employees occasionally so that it will enhance the productivity at work.
It is a unique marketing strategy that must be adopted.

Giving gifts to your employees is not a bad idea, this helps them to be more serious with what they are doing, this Is the best way to retain a successful employees.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary that business ventures try as much as possible to retain their successful employees. Giving a bonus is one of the best strategies.
Giving free gifts to employees will excite them in a great way because it is one of the ways to encourage them to do more , most especially those that have discharge their duty diligently.
Apart from giving bonuses to dedicated employees you can also promote them. This is because it will help them to work harder and also make others to emulate their hard work.

Last edited:
Probably, it is always very important and necessary that business ventures try as much as possible to retain their successful employees. Giving a bonus is one of the best strategies.

Apart from giving bonuses to dedicated employees you can also promote them. This is because it will help them to work harder and also make others to emulate their hard work.
promotion could be regarded as giving free gift because it is one of the ways to encourage the employees.
It is really the best ways to develop one's business and this is exactly one of the ways to do that.

Free stuffs as gifts is not bad but I think it should not be done on regular basis because it may be at the risk of the business make it difficult for the business to meet up to it demand due to unproductive expenditure.

Actually you can promote your business through giving out free stuffs as gifts to your employees but personally I think, that's no longer a gift but you are doing it for the intrest of your business.
Yes that is true once you are giving out free products to your employees but not just as a gift but you should give it for the interest of your business to grow and be promoted.

promotion could be regarded as giving free gift because it is one of the ways to encourage the employees.
It is really the best ways to develop one's business and this is exactly one of the ways to do that.
Yeah, giving a free gift is a form of promotion and a lot of people have used it in the past to make their business very popular and successful. There was a gas filling station in my area that did it.

Well, it depends on the owner. It's not compulsory that the owners should free stuff to employee as gift. If the owner wishes to give, it is good. And if the owner decide not to give, there is no crime in it.

Well, it depends on the owner. It's not compulsory that the owners should free stuff to employee as gift. If the owner wishes to give, it is good. And if the owner decide not to give, there is no crime in it.
This is not all about the owner of the business . it is good to give employees free gift to enhance their performance and inturn enhance the productivity of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back