What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

such company is not trying and not caring about the webeing of their workers,
I think if you work in any firm the first thing is for that firm to train you on how to use their safety equipment properly and I do beleive that first aid dont need to be an exception.
Sometimes the mentality of the workers is also a problem. Most of the staff feel that trainings on safety and first aid should only be for engineering, building or construction industry.

First aid is crucial and very important in any organization, it's necessary for every staff to be familiar with first aid and treatment, life is very important to every employee.

It's very important for all employees to be trained in first aid - at least the basic education in any case of emergency. There are countless stories of how people were saved before medical aid could come because someone around had basic first aid knowledge.

I don't see anything wrong in giving employees of any organisation some training on first aid. This will not only help everyone in the workplace, but will also go a very long way in helping their individual homes as well when the need arises to administer first aid.

I do not think that it will consume a lots of time to train employees how to use first aid kits. This is why employees should be trained and they should learn these basic things.

It's very important for all employees to be trained in first aid - at least the basic education in any case of emergency. There are countless stories of how people were saved before medical aid could come because someone around had basic first aid knowledge.
employee need to be train on first aid to be sincere I think when they do this its going to help them incase emergency occure here so they can respond on time so I think that training your staff on first aid is never a waste of time.

I do not think that it will consume a lots of time to train employees how to use first aid kits. This is why employees should be trained and they should learn these basic things.
This is very interesting. It is worth noting that such first aid and safety skills can be employed elsewhere and not just necessarily the work place alone or organization.

This is very interesting. It is worth noting that such first aid and safety skills can be employed elsewhere and not just necessarily the work place alone or organization.

I also think that each and every person has the ability to learn how to use first aid box to some extent. For example, bandaging is something that almost each and every person could do on their own,.

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
I think every employee of an organization should be well-trained in first aid because accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. So, instead of panicking about the situation, train them, how to deal with it.

First aid is the first treatment given to an injured person. so every employee needs to be conversant with first aid treatment. Injury in the workplace is not avoidable so first aid is needed

Even if you're not working for any company, it's very important that you have some knowledge on first aid because injuries and accidents can occur at anytime and anyplace without minding if your employed or not. The knowledge is going to save you or your family and friends in a very dire situation before the help finally comes. Take for instance how some footballers save their following players lives from swallowing their tongue when there's an accident in the pitch. If they don't have the knowledge, it's going to be very difficult for the injured players to survive.

All what the big business do is train their employee onnhow to handle business and their customers effectively but they normally don't think that training them for first aids is important .
Well, since such kind of accidents are inevitable, I think that employees should be trained to use fird aid. I have noticed that this is something many big business organisations do not do in their training sessions.

Even if you're not working for any company, it's very important that you have some knowledge on first aid because injuries and accidents can occur at anytime and anyplace without minding if your employed or not. The knowledge is going to save you or your family and friends in a very dire situation before the help finally comes. Take for instance how some footballers save their following players lives from swallowing their tongue when there's an accident in the pitch. If they don't have the knowledge, it's going to be very difficult for the injured players to survive.

There are a few companies that do not actually train their employees when it comes to using first aid. However, they do train their lower-level staff at that who manage the office.

There are a few companies that do not actually train their employees when it comes to using first aid. However, they do train their lower-level staff at that who manage the office.
The point that I'm trying to make is that even if the company where you're working at doesn't train you or their staff in the area of first aid, you owe it to yourself to learn and have that knowledge because you're the one that's going to get hurt and need the knowledge to take care of yourself when that happens.

In most business organisation this is really necessary , I believe employees should be trained on this since it would help saves life . it will help prevent complications when accident arises Most especially in Location In which health care is not easily available.

The point that I'm trying to make is that even if the company where you're working at doesn't train you or their staff in the area of first aid, you owe it to yourself to learn and have that knowledge because you're the one that's going to get hurt and need the knowledge to take care of yourself when that happens.

Yes, I think that we must not use this basic knowledge at workplaces only. I think that generally each and every person should learn how to use first aid box under any circumstances because we may need to use it any time. We may also need to keep such basic things at home. Unfortunately, this is something many people do not do.

Like seriously I think that people with first aid skills know how to operate on company safety department because from what I think when you are train on safety then you can ensure that if anything emergency occure you will be able to attain to it wisely

Yes, I think that we must not use this basic knowledge at workplaces only. I think that generally each and every person should learn how to use first aid box under any circumstances because we may need to use it any time. We may also need to keep such basic things at home. Unfortunately, this is something many people do not do.
This is very true. Every staff should at least be trained on how to use the first aid box during emergencies. Another equipment they should also learn is the fire extinguisher in case of fire outbreaks.

First aid is an important area to neglect in a workplace no matter how big or how small the workplace maybe. Since danger is uncertain members of any work force must be enlightened and trained on first aid.

Like seriously I think that people with first aid skills know how to operate on company safety department because from what I think when you are train on safety then you can ensure that if anything emergency occure you will be able to attain to it wisely

I think that the training regarding the usage of first aid should be provided to all people in each and ever organization. This helps people to help other people under any circumstances.

First aid is very important when its come to any company because there are so many ways which someone can sustain injury and the person close will just try his best and be of help with the available first aid equipment but if the company dosnt train their workers on that I think its going to be so hard for such help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back