What's new

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

I think it is important that all employees be trained in first aid. First aid means first treatment given to an accident victim. Accident is inevitable and when it occurs there should be adequate measures put in place that will take care of it. Instead of calling or looking up to specific set of people trained for first aid, all employees should be trained.

I don't see anything wrong in giving employees of any organisation some training on first aid. This will not only help everyone in the workplace, but will also go a very long way in helping their individual homes as well when the need arises to administer first aid.

Truth be told , in this twenty first century , every employee must be taught one or two ways on how to treat an emergency accident because accident do happens in some companies.
All employees should undergo some form of training on first aid in an organization. This is because accidents are bound to happen at anytime and you might never know the person that will be involved in it.

Imagine a situation where an accident occur in the workplace, and the staffs have not a single idea on the first course of action to take to remedy the situation at hand. That will be very disastrous don't you think? So, first aid training for employees is very important.

There are some emergency see that you are likely to be experiencing from time to time and it will be very good of you to teach them first aid methods that they can apply even if it happens outside the workplace.

Yes to me it is very important every workers learn about first aid expecially if the business has to do with infrastructure, definitely Incase of necessity

It's very important for all employees to be trained in First aid. No one can tell when an emergency might happen or who or where it will happen to. So it's really important all the staff are trained.

If you want your staff to discharge first class service to you then you must get them well train,there is nothing wrong training your staff they will be in a better position to do your work perfectly.

Some company even send their staff abroad for international training purpose

Yes, I see it is very necessary in every field because sometimes accident are bound to occur in the working place, even though it's very little and it's the people you work with that will be available to render help.

Yes, I see it is very necessary in every field because sometimes accident are bound to occur in the working place, even though it's very little and it's the people you work with that will be available to render help.
Yes, just like you said, workplace accidents are bound to occur. So staff must be ready and protected at all times. Also, fire prevention and fire fighting skills should be taught to all staff present in every organization.

With the mere look at things in the office settings , accident can happened anytime unannounced which might cause havoc and thats the reason why all the workers must be trained one way or the other about first aid.

It wouldn't cost the management so much in terms of resources for someone to be invited to train the staff on the latest safety measures and first aid practices obtainable around the world.

Its very important for any firm to train their workers on first aid issue and safety its going to help the firm and safegurd some life incase emergency things occure they will know the right thing to do the last company I work on offline do this every six months

Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
Absolutely yes 100%.This should be a normal practice in an organization

Absolutely yes 100%.This should be a normal practice in an organization
I'm very sure that there are hundreds of organizations that do not really attach importance to first aid or other safety measures in the environment. They are only interested in meeting the daily tasks they have.

I'm very sure that there are hundreds of organizations that do not really attach importance to first aid or other safety measures in the environment. They are only interested in meeting the daily tasks they have.
such company is not trying and not caring about the webeing of their workers,
I think if you work in any firm the first thing is for that firm to train you on how to use their safety equipment properly and I do beleive that first aid dont need to be an exception.

When it comes to the issue of safety and preventing hazard at work it is actually the responsibility of everyone,and it has to be on the framework of the management to make sure every employee gets trained on first aid for job safety.

Yes of course, is very important for employees to be trained in order for them to have more knowledge about the job for the betterment of that company, so is very good for the employees should undergo training.
Yes to me it is very important every workers learn about first aid expecially if the business has to do with infrastructure, definitely Incase of necessity
That is true it's very good to train employees because there is area you like them know Incase when emergency happen, that is why is very very important to train them so that them can have more knowledge.

Last edited:
may be, It is an understood fact that workplace safety, especially concerning workers’ health, their safe working environment, and occupational hazards, is mandatory with strict legal compliance norms. This is valid for any business, irrespective of its type or location, in the. These safety norms, if not followed, can be treated as a severe offence.

Accident can happen at any time in the place of work and that's why its neccesary to know have little knowledge concerning the first aid treatment given to a staff thats injured before taking him or her to the hospital.

Well, since such kind of accidents are inevitable, I think that employees should be trained to use fird aid. I have noticed that this is something many big business organisations do not do in their training sessions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back