What's new

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

I do not see any difference between being disciplined or being flexible. Being disciplined means you are not easily carried away by emotions and flexible means being open to various ideas
That was why I asked if the topic heading or point of his discussion should have been if an entrepreneur need to be rigid or flexible I'm his business decision making process

An entrepreneur should be disciplined in making Business decisions. Making a decision with flexibility can bring in negative results which can in turn affect the overall growth of the business
As an enterpreneur there comes a time that one needs to be disciplined when making a decision for his organisation and most times you can be flexible considering the employees terms and needs.

You really need to be disciplined with your business plan because that is the most important thing, without discipline it is very difficult for you to succeed, and you really need to take what I'm saying very seriously for every business you are going into.

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or flexible when reacting to business decision, for me is a yes, you have to be disciplined when dealing with your business decisions, but you don't have to be too much disciplined, but a little flexible to some business decisions.
I completely agree with you that a business owner should be disciplined when taking some crucial decisions for his company it also should be flexible with some of these decisions especially when it has to do with it with the employees of the organisation and their welfare.

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?
An enterpreneur should be discipline while making a business-related decision you can't be flexible it's not joke it's your business that were talking about so you have to be disciplined about it.

An enterpreneur must be discipline in his business when making a vital decision concerning the business because sometimes being flexible might affect the business in a negative way.
To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

As a matter of fact and intrapreneur should be very disciplined and strict when making business decisions. Because the saying goes that you shouldn't in any situation mix pleasure with business

An entrepreneur, it can be both in managing his business. Your employees must be discipline when carrying out their duties and you should also be flexible and fair in your judgement when dealing with your employees.

You really need to have the two of them to succeed because you need discipline to be able to stick to your decision until you achieve it, and you also need flexibility to change any decision that will harm your business organisation.

That is what is expected from an entrepreneur. Discipline and flexibility are the two attributes he should have. This two go hand- in- hand for a successful trade. To pull a successful trade you need to adopt the two

Well to me personally I really think that it's Al depends on the situation where some situation will require that you be serious in making such decision while others... otherwise.

An entrepreneur should be disciplined in making Business decisions. Making a decision with flexibility can bring in negative results which can in turn affect the overall growth of the business
You are right though. But i believe an entrepreneur should be disciplined and flexible to some extent. In the sense that disciplined to do what needs to done at the right time to achieve certain goals, and flexible to be able to adapt to sudden changes that might arise in the society or economy

An entrepreneur should actually be disciplined. This is.your idea, it is your dream. No one will bear the regret of eventually it fails. You have to stand your ground and make your yes, a yes and your No your No

I think you really have to be disciplined with all the planns and with the arrangement you have made in your business, because following the plan in your business is always the most important thing because you do everything accordingly.

An enterpreneur should be discipline and not flexible when making business-related decision because she was she must be very accurate in terms of making business decision and not be emotional.

I believe being discipline is the key to a successful business , though its normal to be flexible sometimes because we are human, but being flexible too much can damage and ruin the company.

I think both applies in different cases. Some decisions may require a high level of discipline from you as an entrepreneur. While some would require you to be flexible.

I think entrepreneur should always be disciplined when making decisions concerning his or her business because to some extent, the business will be affected in the long run if bad decision are made

I think your thread headline was suppose to read like this " should and entrepreneur be flexible or rigid in his business decisions?" To me, I think he should be flexible else he will go about being a failure

It will be good if an employer can be both it will help him to manoeuvre his activities at anytime he so desires. Discipline is very important to make employees to be more dedicated to their duties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back