What's new

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

An entrepreneur must be disciplined and be flexible as well in making decision. Disciplined in a way that you don't regret such decisions later and flexible to listen to other people's inputs.

there is time for everything and I think any business manager that is looking for a success of his or her business should try as much as possible to be strict with rules and regulation that governs the business organisation,and also it is always necessary for a good manager to accept correction or suggestions from people that offers it especially from the business partners.

Well I would stay it determines there is no need to be rigid when running a business, the situation should determine where one would remain disciplined or would have to be flexible so it isn't fixed that what I think though

Well now and again the business person must be focused I settling on some unbending choice since individuals are prepared to baffle every one of your endeavors if great measure isn't taken. Simultaneously, on the off chance that you have supervisory crew as a business visionary, you need to convey them along in some sort of choice that you need to make so it will not have terrible impact in general business.

Is as an entrepreneur you can be good with the both of them then they can prove to be a real asset. There are some decisions that warrant flexibility and some discipline.

Is as an entrepreneur you can be good with the both of them then they can prove to be a real asset. There are some decisions that warrant flexibility and some discipline.
Yes, there are no fast rules on the decision making because it will always depend on a case to case basis. Even the policy on tardiness that 3 times coming in late will cause suspension there should be a room for consideration of the compassionate business owner. He can be strict but not all the time.

A entrepreneur should be disciplined as well as flexible. Discipline while implementation of the marketing strategy on ground and flexible so as to amend the strategy whenever and wherever needed.

Being disciplined is a big flex. Be it in a personal decisions or a matter for a business. But being flexible has its own advantage too. So it depends on certain situations.

Studies of the entrepreneurial personality find that entrepreneurs share certain key traits. Most entrepreneurs are
Ambitious: They are competitive and have a high need for achievement.
Independent: They are individualists and self-starters who prefer to lead rather than follow.
Self-confident: They understand the challenges of starting and operating a business and are decisive and confident in their ability to solve problems.
Risk-takers: Although they are not averse to risk, most successful entrepreneurs favor business opportunities that carry a moderate degree of risk where they can better control the outcome over highly risky ventures where luck plays a large role.
Visionary: Their ability to spot trends and act on them sets entrepreneurs apart from small-business owners and managers.
Creative: To compete with larger firms, entrepreneurs need to have creative product designs, bold marketing strategies, and innovative solutions to managerial problems.
Energetic: Starting and operating a business takes long hours. Even so, some entrepreneurs start their companies while still employed full-time elsewhere.
Passionate. Entrepreneurs love their work, as Miho Inagi demonstrated by opening a bagel shop in Tokyo despite the odds against it being a success.
Committed. Because they are so committed to their companies, entrepreneurs are willing to make personal sacrifices to achieve their goals.

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?
I don't think any entrepreneur should be over discipline all because we are all human and we are made to make mistakes in life, so an entrepreneur should be me human as well.

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

I think a good entrepreneur should be both disciplined and flexible at the same time. In the sense that an entrepreneur should have principal, should not be pushed around by anyone or be forced to make decisions they never wanted to. An entrepreneur should be able to stand by their morals. Then an entrepreneur should be flexible enough to adapt to changes that may come up in the market or in the society lets say for example the use of technology

I really do think that if he has both in in arsenal he is going to be successful. there are some scenarios that require that you are first and some you should be flexible.

Whenever it comes to business related decisions and actions , the business owner shouldn't be lenient because his decision and action can affect the business.

As a business entrepreneur you really need to be disciplined in any decision you make,in fact discipline is one of the most desired character that is a must for every business personnel that is ready to succeed in his or her own area of business.

I do not see any difference between being disciplined or being flexible. Being disciplined means you are not easily carried away by emotions and flexible means being open to various ideas

A business owner should be disciplined whenever ge or she is making any business related decisions. Let No, be No, and Yes be Yes. And never allow indecision to ruin his or her business initiative.

I want to take it that your topic is asking if an entrepreneur should be rigid or flexible when making business decisions. I think there are places and times he needs to be rigid and times when he needs to apply flexibility in his decision making process as well.

This is obviously a rhetorical question.

An entrepreneur that wants to be successful must not be disciplined while making decisions, he/she must be strategic, purposeful and intentional while making decision at the time visionary.
I completely agree with you that an entrepreneur should be disciplined when it comes to making decisions for his business because business decisions involve good logical and rational thinking to make the business move forward.

I completely agree with you that an entrepreneur should be disciplined when it comes to making decisions for his business because business decisions involve good logical and rational thinking to make the business move forward.
Thank you! Recklessness I making decisions especially financial decisions is a major cause of failure of most business, start up businesses being worst hit.

It becomes apparent therefore, that entrepreneurs should be careful in making decisions.

An entrepreneur is a decision maker. Whatever the decision he makes will.tell on.the well doing of the business. No one should influence the final decision. An entrepreneur should be disciplined and decisive

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back