What's new

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

Discipline is a vital part of the human existence, we virtually needs to apply discipline in all our life endeavors and running a business isn't excluded from it. An entrepreneur hoping to excel must apply discipline while making business decisions

An entrepreneur should be disciplined when dealing with people and workers but must be flexible when dealing with situations in my own opinion.

I don't think flexibility stops one from been principled,you could be flexible and very much principle
Post automatically merged:

As I have said earlier on flexibility doesn't stop anybody from been principled,so one who is principled can also be principled,as long as business is involved when taking decisions I will be principled and make sure am not making things hard by adding a little beat of flexibility to my life

Discipline is always the watch word in any business decision, so being flexible is by choice maybe once in a while at a deserve point. If you're flexible at your business decision at all times, you may end up having poor results.

Different circumstances calls for different actions,if the circumstance demand you apply a bit of flexibility then you go ahead but discipline is non negotiable

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?
Discipline because it will enable your sense of focus and you will see yourself growing everyday but flexible is a probability.

An entrepreneur is always expected to be disciplined and not flexible most especially in the terms of making decisions that may in one way or the other affect the growth and development of a particular business organisation. considering various strategies that will helped in attaining a specific goals.

I think both qualities should be applied when making decisions. An employee should be rigid and at the same time flexible.he should just balance both

Discipline is very good especially when it's come to businesses, disciplines help to achieve results and help your business grow especially taking strategy or drastical decisions

A successful business is a business that has been able to mix flexible with rigid decisions and know when to make a stand between both. Basically, I would say that anything that would have effect on the output of the company should be a rigid decision but all other laws like that will affect employees should be flexible to make workers work in a comfortable area.

There should be a balance,some business decision need flexibility to be able to maneuver Incase the idea is not executed.

For an entrepreneur to succeed, the entrepreneur should be disciplined before making a business decision so that he/she not make a wrong decision that will affect the business

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

I think it depends on the decisions to be made.
There are some decisions that would require discipline and others that would require some flexibility.

If you have a joking or a comedian as a father you will realise that when he is giving you strict instructions he doesn't make jokes, likewise businessmen when it comes to making business decisions there is no flexibility because money is involved. And money talks isn't a funny talk.

I think the necessary things is to be able to take decision fast. This will help you to learn quickly from your mistakes if things don't go the way you want it. and it also asked to your learning experience.

An entrepreneur shouldn't but must be discipline when making decisions. What is done for person A must be done for person B, justice must always rule

Been disciplined in any form of business is very good to be well disciplined aside the entrepreneur the body and mind have to under go the training of that disciplines.

An entrepreneurs must be disciplined in making business decision. When you are discipline it builds intergrity because being disciplined make one to be doing the right thing at the right time.

Discipline and flexibility has their individual role to play in business. When making certain decisions, be it financial decision or whatever...one has to be disciplined to be able to stand by the decisions. Meanwhile, you can also be flexible when you put your customers interest into consideration too...that way...you stay happy and you retain your customer

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back