What's new

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

Well whether an entrepreneur or business owner should be disciplined or flexible when making business decisions, I would say that it totally depends on the situation. Although I believe an entrepreneur has to be both, a little bit of flexible and disciplined

Managing business is not an easy task. An entrepreneur should be discipline in making business decision but his decision should not be rigid, it should be flexible enough to make room for adjustments in case there is serious need for it. So, an entrepreneur can be discipline and flexible at the same time.

An entrepreneur should be disciplined and a bit flexible too when making business decisions. Flexibility will help him make decisions better and discipline will help control the kind of risk he's taking.

Decipline and flexibility are two tools an entrepreneur cannot afford not to have. You need to be flexible so as to adopt to the slightest changes in events of your business

An entrepreneur should be disciplined when making any business related decisions. Because any unwise decision taken by the entrepreneur have a negative effect on the business in the future.

Being discipline is not the opposite of being flexible and to be flexible down not mean than one is not disciplined. As an entrepreneur it is very essential to be discipline in making decision and at the same time be flexible sometimes in considering suggestions from the employees and other subordinates.

I prefer being flexible. No principle works for life. Principle works based on the situations on ground. So it will be easy for the business owners to change his principles of the principles ain't giving the desired result.

When making a business decision for his businesses, an entrepreneur must be decipline when doing such and must also be flexible when doing same too. You must understand that for an entrepreneur to be decipline is different from him being rigid. These are two different behaviours here.

An entrepreneur should not be at the extreme of any of the two. He/she should know when to be flexible and when to be rigid. That's one of the hallmarks of successful business owners.

There are two of important characters should every entrepreneur developp , but I think flexibity is more important cause it will help him to have a good social image .

An entrepreneur should not be at the extreme of any of the two. He/she should know when to be flexible and when to be rigid. That's one of the hallmarks of successful business owners.
You are right an entrepreneur should know how to react to situations of things according to the issues at hand. He should not be totally discipline nor too flexible in carrying out his business decision. He must be totally balance in solving issues.

As an entrepreneur discipline is very important to be a successful in your business, because discipline is the key to a successful business, so for one to be a successful business owner you must be discipline.

One can be disciplined and still be flexible in making decision. Flexibility can help in making the best decision while discipline ensure you hold your stand.
Yes for sure we can be flexible and disciplined in same time , and that's will add more value to the entreprenor personnality so we should try to have both characteristics .

To me discipline is an essential key elements to succeed or success in business because any entrepreneur who is not well disciplined its always a difficult task to carry out the necessity and tackle issues.

I need to pronounce should be discipline when making a business-related decision, however you should also take advisors from one or two employees which he knows the capability in the business sector

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?
I think that being flexible can be a good thing in the beginning because there may be alternative ways that you can look at a problem and this will help you to further develop your business as well. Furthermore, you are also new when you are an entrepreneur and people may have ideas that can assist you and therefore at the start i think you have to be very flexible.

To me discipline is an essential key elements to succeed or success in business because any entrepreneur who is not well disciplined its always a difficult task to carry out the necessity and tackle issues.
Yes and flexibity too is another key for success , all of us we like flexible persons and want to deal with them unlike hostil people none like them .

An entrepreneur needs both, he needs to be disciplined and flexible too.different situations will require the use of either of the skills.discipline is needed to keep the work ethics functional

To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Its normal for an entrepreneur to be flexible and discipline when making a business related decision because in business , you have to be firm , serious and discipline in order to make a decision that will be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!