What's new

As an Entrepreneur, what is the greatest risk you have ever taken???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Taking risk as an Entrepreneur is a norms in Businesses I guess, but there has to be greatest one that you actually knew could cost you a lot but you had to take it.
Being an Entrepreneur, kindly share with us your experience,
and the greatest risk you have ever taken???

I started a business with a bank loan and also invested my entire savings in the business. The business collapsed and I ended up selling my assets to pay the loan. This was the biggest risk I took for a business. When I sold asset, it did not hurt much but the loss of my entire savings that I used to manage and run the business hurt me most.

Business is all about taking risk because there is no guarantee that your business is going to be successful. So, whenever you bring the capital and all the resources that is needed for you to start up a new business, you are taking risk with that business and hoping that the plan you have for the business is something that is going to be successful.

Business is all about taking risk because there is no guarantee that your business is going to be successful. So, whenever you bring the capital and all the resources that is needed for you to start up a new business, you are taking risk with that business and hoping that the plan you have for the business is something that is going to be successful.

I have never conducted any kind of business up till now. However, I must say that investing in HYIPs was one of the riskiest and one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I can understand that investing money in a real business is risky, but HYIPs are the worst kind of investments.

I have never conducted any kind of business up till now. However, I must say that investing in HYIPs was one of the riskiest and one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I can understand that investing money in a real business is risky, but HYIPs are the worst kind of investments.

HYIPs is a complete no for me because I know that it is a project that stands a chance of making me to lose money than make any profit from it. It is more like gambling but in a different way.

I have never been the kind of person that will be interested in investing my money in a way that I will not have more chances of making profit from it.

HYIPs is a complete no for me because I know that it is a project that stands a chance of making me to lose money than make any profit from it. It is more like gambling but in a different way.

I have never been the kind of person that will be interested in investing my money in a way that I will not have more chances of making profit from it.

Many Hyips claim to be enterprises. They take the form of many different companies. In many cases, they may appear as a cloud mining site and investing money with them could be greatest risk people may take. Many people even claimed that they have lost thousands of dollars and this is quite shocking.

Many Hyips claim to be enterprises. They take the form of many different companies. In many cases, they may appear as a cloud mining site and investing money with them could be greatest risk people may take. Many people even claimed that they have lost thousands of dollars and this is quite shocking.

Unfortunately I will never regard anyone who is interested in investing on HYIPS as an entrepreneur. This is a wrong move as far as I'm concerned because there is no guarantee that the person is going to be profitable when it comes to investing on such projects which have a high chance of making you to lose your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back