What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business venture is very lucrative because my friend does it and makes whole lot of money but you definitely need to get lots of contacts.
Someone with less contact will be found it difficult to make regular sales using WhatsApp. I think this is the problem with a friend who doesn't make sense with the shoes he sells on WhatsApp.

Anyone who is looking for a business idea should definitely consider this because it is very lucrative if you know your inion

Seriously, there are so many people who are actually currently involved in making this kind of sales with the social media site called WhatsApp to make money.

Seriously, there are so many people who are actually currently involved in making this kind of sales with the social media site called WhatsApp to make money.
Definitely, the Business is a very lucrative business and a lot of people are making a whole lot of money from. But contacts is very important.

Things are getting more pretty easier than before. there are some people who have gathered contact of interested buyers for different goods you want to sell on WhatsApp.

Definitely, the Business is a very lucrative business and a lot of people are making a whole lot of money from. But contacts is very important.

Seriously, it's something that I'm always looking forward to doing as well because I'm very sure that it's something that can sell very well in my part of the world right now.

The business venture is very lucrative because my friend does it and makes whole lot of money but you definitely need to get lots of contacts.
Yes people do it here especially ladies. You need to have many contacts or be sure your dp is viewed by many people. Fashion items trend a lot and ladies love to buy those stuffs a lot.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience in what's app.

I also have WhatsApp account before but because I don't have this idea of upgrade status, I uninstalled it.

Facebook is a gaint and the largest social media platform around. I love it because it has the crowd you need for your business. You can even market your items in groups for free.
But it really difficult for you to start up a group that will attract a very huge crowd big enough for you to market your product and services to them and I really love the idea of one marketing there products and services on Facebook for free.

But it really difficult for you to start up a group that will attract a very huge crowd big enough for you to market your product and services to them and I really love the idea of one marketing there products and services on Facebook for free.
Yes it's not easy when starting but will benefit you in a long run. One can run ads to boost the group. I did mine and had 2k plus members before I left it dormant. If I had continued I'll get to 50 k or more with time.

Yes it's not easy when starting but will benefit you in a long run. One can run ads to boost the group. I did mine and had 2k plus members before I left it dormant. If I had continued I'll get to 50 k or more with time.
The idea of one running advertisement to boost your Facebook page is actually a very good one and if I had this out there I think I would start up a Facebook page to advertise my picture goods and services to the audience.

I would not advise anybody to put so much energy into advertisement of is good using the WhatsApp platform because it is not going to reach a good number of people.

The idea of one running advertisement to boost your Facebook page is actually a very good one and if I had this out there I think I would start up a Facebook page to advertise my picture goods and services to the audience.
Yes,Facebook is a very good platform to advertise your goods and services online. It's affordable and direct too. You have the option to get likes and shares to your page or direct visits to your website.

This business would yield more profits for ladies who sell these things on school campuses and have large follower base on social media.

Yeah. WhatsApp business is good and efficient. Many have had successes and are still enjoying this upgrade from the platform. It is most efficient for products like clothes, shoes, bags and the likes. People with digital products will not find it so helpful unless they have links to their products and upload them.

The use of whatsapp is a good platform to do your advert on shoes and clothes and its accessories,as i have seen a client who uses whatsapp to advertise are goods

Yes,Facebook is a very good platform to advertise your goods and services online. It's affordable and direct too. You have the option to get likes and shares to your page or direct visits to your website.
The picture that impresses me the most when it comes to Facebook is the targeted advertisements feature or package that Facebook has which has the potential of targeting only audience that has an interest in the product or service that your business offers.

The picture that impresses me the most when it comes to Facebook is the targeted advertisements feature or package that Facebook has which has the potential of targeting only audience that has an interest in the product or service that your business offers.
Yes,I tried it the last time and it gave me options to choose selected keywords,locations and to choose between clicks or likes. It ensures that only people related to your advert see your ad.

Yes,I tried it the last time and it gave me options to choose selected keywords,locations and to choose between clicks or likes. It ensures that only people related to your advert see your ad.
This is the reason why I hate Facebook targeted advertisement much more higher than any other social network advertisement package and I will gladly recommend it to anybody that I know to make use of it so that they can reach and higher number of people globally.

WhatsApp was created basically as a chat sharing network between contacts and as such if you're going to use it for your marketing needs then you are rest assured that you are not going to meet a wide variety of audience like you would otherwise have another social media networks.

WhatsApp was created basically as a chat sharing network between contacts and as such if you're going to use it for your marketing needs then you are rest assured that you are not going to meet a wide variety of audience like you would otherwise have another social media networks.
It is also possible for you to meet larger audience it depends on how best we can use the WhatsApp especially the business WhatsApp for your marketing, most of these tools you see on social Media depend on how best you can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back