What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly these days everyone is selling something online on WhatsApp.... I have like five female friends all of them selling bags, shoe, jewellery...funny enough sometimes they post same materials ....it doesn't allow one to make the kind of gain one expects

The people you are talking about probably have a good customer list. You need to build a good reputation and market your brand. Whatsapp is not used for marketing in my city that much because of privacy reasons.

I have seen a lot of people on my WhatsApp that are trying to adopt this method but they fail to understand that their WhatsApp only targets a fee people.
Selling dresses and shoes online using whatsapp as an avenue to make money online by updating and sending the picture of your products on your whatsapp status for your contact to see,

This is currently a popular way of selling things online . WhatsApp has made this possible for entrepreneurs and they are using it to get their business to people

I agree with you, the use of social media really helps in getting information across to a lot of people, which social media do you prefer? I personally like WhatsApp and telegram and I could reach my contacts faster
I really prefer Facebook most at my best social network to promote my business to most people because Facebook really has the highest number of audience to disseminate your business information to them.

Selling dresses and shoes to those in your WhatsApp contacts will only restrict your advertising to those in the phone or sim card contact and not more than that I guess

Selling dresses and shoes to those in your WhatsApp contacts will only restrict your advertising to those in the phone or sim card contact and not more than that I guess
This is just the truth and that is why I would always say that the best way for you to advertise your product online would be on social networks like Facebook and cuter and not a contact restricted social network like WhatsApp.

It is a very good business to start fashion is the latest business in town maybe people are into fashion and they also make money and the business you can start selling it on whatsapp I make good money not even only on WhatsApp you can also sell it on Instagram and make money

I really prefer Facebook most at my best social network to promote my business to most people because Facebook really has the highest number of audience to disseminate your business information to them.
Yeah and also Facebook has been around for a while now, I actually liked using Facebook but I recently stopped using it because the spam messages were getting much

Yeah and also Facebook has been around for a while now, I actually liked using Facebook but I recently stopped using it because the spam messages were getting much
I don't understand who are those people that are sending you spam messages? I would advise you to message Facebook so that they can burn these people that are sending those spam messages to your Facebook account.

I don't understand who are those people that are sending you spam messages? I would advise you to message Facebook so that they can burn these people that are sending those spam messages to your Facebook account.
I know that reporting to Facebook might lead to further scrutinizing of my account for the website and I do not want that kind of publicity so I just use the social media I can

This is just the truth and that is why I would always say that the best way for you to advertise your product online would be on social networks like Facebook and cuter and not a contact restricted social network like WhatsApp.
That is a good point you have made there. Whatsapp advertisement only works well of you are selling to a group of people who are living in one community like a university or any other instituitions. That way, you can be added to most Whatsapp groups of these people, that way you can advertise to them.

That is a good point you have made there. Whatsapp advertisement only works well of you are selling to a group of people who are living in one community like a university or any other instituitions. That way, you can be added to most Whatsapp groups of these people, that way you can advertise to them.
You really didn't get my point very well because what are you saying is that WhatsApp is a contact restricted way for you to correspond with your client that you have built already but Facebook is a way for you to get new client that are so much there.

Yes WhatsApp is a very powerful tool for getting new customers. But that is fairly limited as compared to Facebook or Twitter. there you can get more user base than WhatsApp.

Yes WhatsApp is a very powerful tool for getting new customers. But that is fairly limited as compared to Facebook or Twitter. there you can get more user base than WhatsApp.
This is what I have been saying since the beginning of this topic as WhatsApp is definitely a good way for you to be communicating with you already established lines that are patronizing you but for new client Facebook actually is the best platform for you to get them on the social network.

I've recently learnt about a Whatsapp scraper that'll work in hand with facebook ads and make your Whatsapp a mini email marketing app or platform.
Whatsapp marketing is highly productive if rightly done. A friend earned 6 figures in less than a week using Whatsapp using this strategy

It is a very good business to start fashion is the latest business in town maybe people are into fashion and they also make money and the business you can start selling it on whatsapp I make good money not even only on WhatsApp you can also sell it on Instagram and make money
Well I quite agree with you that the fashion business is a very good business and the fact that it is very lucrative makes it very attractive for anyone to start and I will advise the original poster of this trade to delve into the business but before then he or she should get the requisite knowledge of the business before I can start it up to minimise the potential of failure of the business.

WhatsApp was created as a means of chatting between contacts so if you are going to try marketing your product to your WhatsApp status it is definitely not going to meet a large audience and I really feel that it is not worth it.

Facebook is a gaint and the largest social media platform around. I love it because it has the crowd you need for your business. You can even market your items in groups for free.

I have seen some people on my contacts doing the same thing. The problem is that WhatsApp don't usually bring sales on like Twitter Instagram and Facebook.

The business venture is very lucrative because my friend does it and makes whole lot of money but you definitely need to get lots of contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back