What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think social media marketing is a skilled that is lined and I think that there are courses that are made only for this skill and I would very much appreciate if I can learn this digital skill that will definitely help in selling my business online.

Seriously, it's very important that one learns how to exploit and explore the world of social media sites in order to take full advantage of it and maximize one's business experience.

I am of the opposite opinion. I strongly believe that we can use WhatsApp for marketing purposes but the people you would reach out to is limited and they might not even be the right audience. Facebook is better for such thing

I am of the opposite opinion. I strongly believe that we can use WhatsApp for marketing purposes but the people you would reach out to is limited and they might not even be the right audience. Facebook is better for such thing

Seriously, you are very correct about your assessment because it very true that the use of the social media WhatsApp can be limited to only your contacts but Facebook is worldwide.

Seriously, it's very important that one learns how to exploit and explore the world of social media sites in order to take full advantage of it and maximize one's business experience.
The social media network marketing skill doesn't have to do with being able to explore social network but being able to promote products and services on social networks the best way. This is a skill that is very in demand and so if you are able to have the skill you'll get a lot of job or gigs on freelancers sites like fiverr and upwork.

The social media network marketing skill doesn't have to do with being able to explore social network but being able to promote products and services on social networks the best way. This is a skill that is very in demand and so if you are able to have the skill you'll get a lot of job or gigs on freelancers sites like fiverr and upwork.

Seriously, it's something that is very much in good demand today by lots of companies as well and not just on freelance websites like Fiverr and upwork.

If you want to succeed in this type of business venture you definitely need a lot of people's contacts because WhatsApp requires contact in order to see status.

Selling dresses shoes using Whatsapp
Yeah that's a great idea of a business because this is not a time to fold up your hands
You need to start up a business no matter how small it is

This is has been popular these days in WhatsApp as many people are working on getting more audience to their business through the WhatsApp

Selling shoes and their kinds on WhatsApp is a very good business, but the challenges is you must have much contact on you phone before you can market the products you're selling.

It's a great idea but I think the difficult problem maybe with the selling of dress and shoes on WhatsApp is that it's only your contacts that will be in picture of what you are selling but maybe publicizing it in a way that everybody will be in picture is the best.

Seriously, it's something that is very much in good demand today by lots of companies as well and not just on freelance websites like Fiverr and upwork.
You are very right in fact I really think that it is companies and organisations that are I'm mostly demanding for this skill known as social network marketing as the business world has turned it head onto online marketing because they have discovered that more people are online then the people that are not online.

You are very right in fact I really think that it is companies and organisations that are I'm mostly demanding for this skill known as social network marketing as the business world has turned it head onto online marketing because they have discovered that more people are online then the people that are not online.

Seriously, it's why I have every reason to believe that it's a skill that has all the potential to make someone become very successful and rich in a very short time.

Anyone who is looking for a business idea should definitely consider this because it is very lucrative if you know your inion

Seriously, it's why I have every reason to believe that it's a skill that has all the potential to make someone become very successful and rich in a very short time.
Yes it's a very good skill that everyone should strive to have as it will go a long way in helping us to better our life and to become one of the richest people in the world as the skill is highly in demand.

It is a very good idea, everybody now base of fashion, people now wear the latest clothes in town and also the latest shoes. Don't only depend on what'sapp. Join Instagram too. You will make a big sell on Instagram

That is one of the many advantages of social media, you get to reach a lot of people, potential customers simply on a platform, with WhatsApp you don't need much just images of your goods and customers can locate you

That is one of the many advantages of social media, you get to reach a lot of people, potential customers simply on a platform, with WhatsApp you don't need much just images of your goods and customers can locate you
The uses of social media and social networks is very important in the dissemination of your product and services to a very large audience that can be patronizing your product and services from time to time.

The uses of social media and social networks is very important in the dissemination of your product and services to a very large audience that can be patronizing your product and services from time to time.
I agree with you, the use of social media really helps in getting information across to a lot of people, which social media do you prefer? I personally like WhatsApp and telegram and I could reach my contacts faster

The only downsides I see to this technique of selling clothes and shoes with your WhatsApp contacts is that, only your WhatsApp contacts gets to see this ads and they're not much that can be allowed to be stored on the simcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back