What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Banks are more safe then a home locker. You can save your money documents and all other precious things in your bank account. Banks are responsible for all our things. You can save all things without any tension. And when you need these things you can get all these things easily.

I totally agree with you about this. Banks these days are not really safe like it used to be.you can't imagine waking up one day only for all your savings to he wiped out and nothing done about it
Seriously, they the banks wake up and are becoming very ambitiously annoying as the day goes by. They will always be looking for a way to take a part of your money saved with them for one reason or another. Can you imagine one time that is got charged for SMS notifications of birthdays I never asked them to send.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
Both methods are reliable according to me i save my money in home not in bank but my some of my friends saves their savings in bank locker both ways are reliable and easy i prefer both methods to save our savings

If you feel your bank is not secure enough and the home safe option is also not feasible, you can consider going for private locker services. Private lockers are easy to access since they are open seven days a week.

If not for security reasons I will not save in the bank because they are really cheating people.why would they be making billions with the money and at the end they give you peanut.it makes me angry each time I remember.it is smartness or what?I don't like it honesty.

Definitely it is good and safe to save money in the bank instead of saving it in the home. If not for anything, at least for the security of the money. Robbers can invade your home and get your money and may even kill you in the process, but the case is different when the money is in the bank. My view.

Definitely it is good and safe to save money in the bank instead of saving it in the home. If not for anything, at least for the security of the money. Robbers can invade your home and get your money and may even kill you in the process, but the case is different when the money is in the bank. My view.
Well, speaking about what armed robbers can do and not do, they can get your money from the bank even if you didn't save it at home. What you should pray for is that they don't visit your home because with your phones, they can use your bank application or USSD code to take all the money you saved in the bank.

The only advantage of saving in your lockers is the fact that your money will not be subjected to bank charges and deductions, but when it comes to safety, it is best to save your money in the bank, I mean there are unforeseen events that may occur in the case of robbery, you tend to lose all your money if it's in a Locker, so I'll say the best way is to save your money in the bank.

The only advantage of saving in your lockers is the fact that your money will not be subjected to bank charges and deductions, but when it comes to safety, it is best to save your money in the bank, I mean there are unforeseen events that may occur in the case of robbery, you tend to lose all your money if it's in a Locker, so I'll say the best way is to save your money in the bank.
Exactly with the point of no bank charges from the banks once your money is saved at home in your security safe vault. It's actually a very secure place to save money at home in my opinion as long as you have the habit of saving and not going there to take money always.

If you feel your bank is not secure enough and the home safe option is also not feasible, you can consider going for private locker services. Rentals vary between Rs 4,500 and Rs 30,000 per annum depending on the size. Private lockers are easy to access since they are open seven days a week.

According to the RBI, however, bankers are not responsible or liable in any way for the material held in the container, except in the case of burglary, robbery or similar unexpected events. The bank can't be accountable for that because the cash was swallowed up in the locker.

If you feel your bank is not secure enough and the home safe option is also not feasible, you can consider going for private locker services. Rentals vary between Rs 4,500 and Rs 30,000 per annum depending on the size. Private lockers are easy to access since they are open seven days a week.

Saving is most important for your future purpose. Actually both home locker and bank account are good for savongs. But I prefer bank account for saving which is more secure then home locker.

Your valuables are not safe even in a bank locker. The RBI has said that banks will not pay compensation if the contents of a locker are stolen or damaged in a natural disaster. ... The tenant (this is you, the customer) was responsible for the valuables kept in the vault owned by the bank

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?

I will prefer to save in banks as it is quite safe there than saving in home lockers. I have heard stories from people of how the money that they are saving in home lockers got missing, not what they expected the amount to be and other things. So, it is important that when you want to save, you make use of banks.

According to the RBI, however, banks are not responsible or liable in any way for the material held in the locker, except in the case of burglary, robbery or similar unforeseen events. The bank can't be accountable for that because the cash was eaten up in the locker.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Bible story Here!​
semp.net​
Follow that I'm saving I will prefer bank and I will use current account because this account is interest free and I will not get any amount in the form of trust or profit from Bank and if I need some money after short time then it is good if you have saved in your home

In my opinion, I think saving in the bank is the best. First and foremost, security,it is Jared for a thief to steal from a bank but it is very easy for a thief to get into your house and take your money. And you can decide to invest it instead of just saving it there .

your Money is safe in the bank but you need to check it all the time for safety purposes,comapre when at home anytime can steal yout money
Post automatically merged:

your Money is safe in the bank but you need to check it all the time for safety purposes,comapre when at home anytime can steal yout money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back