What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Investing gives your money the potential to grow faster than it could in a savings account. If you have a long time until you need to meet your goal, your returns will compound. Basically, this means in addition to a higher rate of return on investments, your investment earnings will also earn money over time.

Well in some cases savings leads to investment I will always go for investment rather than savings. the purpose of saving my money will always be to invest rather than just save to my money because saving my money does not bring any returns to me at the end of the day but investing my money will always bring returns to me no matter how little the returns may be

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money is good but investing money is far better. It takes a successful mind to invest money, it takes a risk taker to invest money, it takes an inquisitive mind to invest money.
Investing money builds courage and open more doors, enables you to face and solve challenges.
Freedom is a huge burden, for those who desire financial freedom for example should embark on investing. Investing is better much more better than savings

It depends, investing or savings.. A lot of person save money because most investments companies or platforms are scams. Any day any time I will prefer investment to savings if I have a good company or platform to invest my hard earn money. With my experience in investing and losing, I now prefer savings.... A lot of scam out there.

There is nothing I can benefit from saving money, I usually invest my money because I like money to be increasing everyday to day. Though, there are many investments that are very risk but no matter how, I like to try and takrme the risk to invest on the I have knowledge about than to save my money.

For me Investing is much more relevant when it comes to earning without making some effort or work into it. Because if you invest your money especially to the stocks the income you will get is higher unlike saving money because your money doesn't grow. So yeah, investment is more worth it for me.

Investment is the best though it risky, but when you save your money be rest assured nothing will happen to it and you won't gain anything but when you invest it you will gain many profits out of it rather than keeping it doing nothing.

When you get money, First of all you should save it and then take some money out which you desire and use it. Dont spend all the money. It will help you so much to save and spend as much you desire my friend.

Investing of money is the best thing you can do,it is better than saving money because other people are use of your money to invest through bank.always find a new or alternative way of investing your money.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Of course investing money is the only benefit, what will happen to you after having 2 months will remain the same. Yes, it is true that you can use it in difficult times, but I think you should invest in a reassuring business. Investing will build your confidence so you can save better than before.

If you don't know enough information about investments, I'd highly advise to just save your money because investing is too much of a risk if you don't know how it works and what to do about it. However, if you know enough about it, I'd say take the investment because its like you are saving money but you are gaining interest over time. That way, you'll earn more money.

You probably know interest rates are on the rise. That’s certainly true if you’re looking to borrow money.
But if you’re stashing it at your local bank, you probably haven’t seen any increase in your return.
Sad to say, most banks are continuing to pay interest on savings that’s some small fraction of 1%.

Saving and investing is the level of risk taken.Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast,investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

If you have spare money then invest it in so many ways. For that you can earn while the money is sleeping. try to look for other ways to invest it like stocks or in bitcoins.

And consider you to do both of them as both of them are still very important what you should know is that you should not use all your money to do investment but you can use all your money for saving for future purpose, you Can divide your money into half and use half of the money to invest in a trusted organisation that can give you certain percentage return on what you investor, I think that's better if I'm to choose i will slash my saving to half and use the other one for investment.

One of the biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

saving money is like your saving a little by little unti you reach the specific amount and need to spend on some that you want while investing is like your giving it to someone and promise to increase it. so for me investing is the best option just know the risk and invest in a right way

saving money is want we really need even we have more money we need it to spent wisely so we can save more, investing money is more important by investing money the money you want to save will maybe always be kept while keep increasing and investing money just like business.

Saving and investment both are best.
Saving money is not increase in money but investment give u lot of profit.but in investment there is risk becuse u loss and earn if u become suuscful then it investment is best.

For me, saving money is for those who are sure enough for their future; saving enough money that can sustain their everyday lives, and investment is for those who wanted to grow their sufficient capital, but it takes more courage to take a risk for your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back