What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Save money first, investing is the next move. Save enough money to invest and make good returns, but be careful on investing. Make sure you're investing on a legit one with good returns.

I think saving money is not so good as compared to investing because saving will never increased itself but investment can make your money increased in a sufficient time.
Investment give lots of profit and more payments to the investors so I will always suggest you that investment is much better than savings.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
A wise person always have savings to survive in Crisis, but do not save all the money.
Just save the required money and then invest remaining money wisely do earn profit from it.
Because if someone save it's all money he will get no benefit from just saving it, rather he should invest it wisely to get profits.

Saving money is good but I would rather invest any money I have than save it. Yes, there are a lot of risk involved but these are risk an individual should be willing to take. Instead of leaving your money in a bank, why not try to use your money to make more money.

I would rather invest than save and invest money because investing money will benefit you if you invest well. If you save money, there is no harm in saving Will not be profitable - I would advise you to invest in a good business

Both are very important in the lives of all individuals, investments have to be made and some amounts have to be saved to cater for various expenses which could either be emergencies or none emergencies, the profits from business should also be saved and part of it used for further development of the investment.

Both saving money or investing money is good but I would mostly like to prefer the investing money on a trusted and well known platform. Because saving money is not increasing but lossing its value day by day. I have invested almost 400 $ in a trusted company.

Saving is the safer route because the dollar amount in your bank account won’t typically decrease unless you withdraw funds, but interest rates on savings accounts don’t allow your money to grow very quickly. Unfortunately, interest rates are often lower than the rate of inflation. This means your savings could lose purchasing power over time.
Post automatically merged:

Saving is the safer route because the dollar amount in your bank account won’t typically decrease unless you withdraw funds, but interest rates on savings accounts don’t allow your money to grow very quickly. Unfortunately, interest rates are often lower than the rate of inflation. This means your savings could lose purchasing power over time.

Saving and investing money ,saving money is good but not best because the interest rate is very low but investing money with most trusted and qualified agencies is the best because u know the exact amount of interest u will get at the end of a particular period of time.

We all know investing money is better. However, some money should be kept aside for savings in case of any unforseen contingencies. This is due to the fact that you might be in dire in need of money and your investment is not mature enough to get your ROI.
Therefore, savings is good, investment is better

Saving money is okay to a certain limit. It's okay to save but learn to safely invest. But even as it's good to invest, learn to save because you don't know what will happen to the investment tomorrow. So it's necessary to strike a reasonable balance between saving and investing.

If you are still saving money in a bank in this day and age then you are not in like with current trends brcause everyone is now investing in crypto currency because it makes transaction of business very easy and interesting.
Post automatically merged:

If you are still saving money in a bank in this day and age then you are not in like with current trends brcause everyone is now investing in crypto currency because it makes transaction of business very easy and interesting.

It depends on many factors, the amount that person receives in his or her work place, if that person is married and receives a small amount of money in his work place it will be hard for such a man to save, but it's very good to invest money for it to grow, saving money in Nigerian Bank nowadays even reduce the amount you deposit initially.

Definitely investing money is far better than just saving the money in the bank or anywhere. But what you should consider is investing in a platform you know so well and not just investing in anywhere you see.

Although investment is quite risky but I would still prefer it than saving money in the bank which deducts some fees from your account on a monthly basis, investment on the other hand could increase your money in multiple folds if done appropriately, with a good investment plan there would be less risk of loosing all your money.

The difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but virtually with no risk, investing allows you to earn a higher return but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so

Both are fine, but a thousand times better than investing۔Because if you save money and need it somewhere a year later, the value of that money will be very low by that time because inflation is rising day by day.And the price of money falls because of inflation, so invest and make a profit

The both of them work in hand if you want to create wealth. Saving is the starting point of wealth creation. Once you have gather some cash through saving, the next thing is to invest. You should make sure you arquire adequate knowledge about the investment you to want to choose. Then you stick to the plan to multiple your money. This is how to make money to work for you.

I will say invest half of the payment if you have great amount of money.half should be leave for the emergency time and other will be invested.
There are lots of reasons you may need money at urgent time so I will never ever say that don't save money .
You can save half and can invest left amount.
As investment gives you more profit whole life and can make your money in more large number.

Investing is much more better than saving. Investing also provides you with rays of hope for better returns. But whenever you're investing, invest in something worthwhile, something promising and legit so as to avoid stories that touch. If you're not sure of what to invest in, save the money, an opportunity may pop up with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back