What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Investment involves so much risks even though it is so much better due to profits earned. If you find a legit investment platform, then it is best that you put your money in it. Saving will just mean your money just sitting there. Then when inflation happens, your money looses its value.

If you save your money it will come in handy because you will use it but vice versa if you invest in a place where you know I will make a profit here So this is a very good thing, so it is better that you invest your money in a best place so that you can benefit.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money is good to be able to secure a better tomorrow.
We save money to invest into business because without saving investment will not be possible.
Investment is better because you will make profit and this will enable you to secure a better future.

Saving money and investing money both are very useful and beneficial. If you only save money and not invest in any business or project then you can't increase your money in any form and the little amount you save has only your possession. But if you invest it then you increase your income. We must invest our savings upto 70% and keep remaining in reserve.

you should save and invest at the same time. You should do both if you can, you just have to strike a balance between the two. You can invest an amount of money you are comfortable with in a business you trust and save some money to settle your bills.

why do you have to choose between the two if you can make use it at the same time? you cannot save money if you have no something to save. So you have to invest first so that you can have money rolling in your hands and for that you can save a lot of money thay you will be needing in the future. Just saying. 😉

Saving money is an old culture. Your money doesn't generate any profit. in fact, you'll be charged some money like tax, monthly deduction and so on. But investment, though at times risky, but is good. Your money is at work generating income for you.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
The best option is to invest money because Because by investing money, your mount increases and if you keep the amount you save, then it makes your smount stable in one place, it cannot grow and the best way to succeed in life is to invest your risk, but success is sure.

Saving does not grow money in any way . Investing is all that matters and what we should consider , because with investment ,we can gain back the money we spent ,and we can also be getting reoccurring profits from it. This is why we should always go for investing .savings is a wasting the value of money

Saving is a good idea for children but I don't think it is the best option for youth and young adults that are of the working class because saving does not attract interest. Investing money is the idea, it earn money for the future.

Investing money obviously is better, money is not meant to be kept, MAKE YOUR MONY WORK FOR YOU, by investing in a profitable venture, in my country, the money you put in your savings account, diminishes with time as the bank will steadily deduct from it for one bank charge or the other.

So invest your money that's how it should be.

The two are good but investment is great, I prefer investing because it is a life term business, investment will give you more profitable but saving money will give you nothing, so I'd better to invest than to save,

My brother this life is about risk, the higher the risk the more the profit and as for me I would rather invest than just keep my money lying down wastefully with saving , most savings bi know in this part of the world won't give you any tangible return on your savings
Concerning which is better between saving and investing money, well, you have said it all, saving has zero or less risk , it saves you in times of emergency needs and dry days. Investment is good also because you tend to make more money in due times but it is very risky compared to savings

I'll prefer to invest it which it will yield greater gain than saving up which won't generate me why extra gain rather the saved money loses his value overtime because of inflation. Investmet is a better choice.

The two goes a long way saving of money, and is said to be in a situation whereby an individual keeps t money for investment, moreover investment of money is like depositing money in other to yield more profit in return.

Investment is better but with higher risks, if done well, it guarantees you returns that you can save or continue investing. Saving money gives you next to no returns and what's the point of saving money if not to invest?

In my personal opinion, we can't make a profit if we save money and don't invest it. The rule of business is that you invest and turn your money into a business. Conversely, if we don't waste money on them, they can't be more. That is why it is important to invest money.

Obviously saving money earns much less than when you invest your money. However, it would depend on the kind of investment because there is a risk. Usually the higher the yield of the investment scheme, the higher the risk. One example is you buy stocks of a new company at a very low price. You are hoping that the price in the stock market will increase but it so happened that the new company was not able to survive the first year of operation. Your money goes down the drain.

Investment is a good way to save money. From my own perspective, savings doesn’t yield returns if not invested. Moreover, in the current economy saving money can be a disadvantage. The prices of commodities increases from time to time. This has a bad effect on savings. A commodity you can buy at $X today will cost you $X+1 next year. The proper way to go about This is to invest money and earn returns

Bother saving and investing money comes with risk but I think the risk takers are the richest set of people in the world. Investing your money is the best option, because it gives you opportunity to withdraw your money with huge profit but savings will not be equal to the amount deposited as bank charges will be levied on you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back