What's new

Realistic returns for any investment.

The returns on every investment should be the factor of the capital. The capital will determine return on every investment that is made.
The factors for the return on investment is the amount of capital and the type of business or investment scheme. When you invest in crypto coin the returns may be quick and higher but the risk is also high. When you invest in stocks it would also depend on the corporation if it gives a higher dividend.

My realistic return of every year is most based on the job am involved in for that year! I don't make target for the type of returns i must make in a year, but what business have I gotten extra for that year.
What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.

The realistic return for any investment should be about
Realistic returns differs, a beginner cannot expect to get the same profit as a person in the business for 5 years or more. I also think for a person that has been in a business for a while 30-40% of the investment capital as yearly profit is quiet realistic
Yeah it differs because there are some people that start business years back and are expecting a better returns as proof that the business is sucessful

As far as there are plans, do make sure to execute them to prevent any loss or low profits level. This will improve your methods of organizing, marketing and profits making.

We all expect a good return in our investment that is why is good to plan business in a good way so to have good income in return, that is what all investors want.

We all expect a good return in our investment that is why is good to plan business in a good way so to have good income in return, that is what all investors want.
Sometimes investors would rely on the words of the broker such that instead of investing $200 you will be encouraged to invest $300. That usually happens when the client is more like a gambler than an investor. Upon hearing a bigger return he is tempted to put in more money.

Your return of investments are definitely going to vary based on the kind of business but on a personal perspective I tried to see anything above 10% yearly as a good investment.

Realistic investment returns should around 10-20% monthly or around 200% annually. Any investment returns that more than the above should be avoided or probably investigated before investing.

Realistic investment returns should around 10-20% monthly or around 200% annually. Any investment returns that more than the above should be avoided or probably investigated before investing.
That is right. Online investment sites that offer really high profits are so hard to be trusted. In the past, we have experienced that most of those sites stop paying after a short while. I even prefer to never invest in such sites.

That is right. Online investment sites that offer really high profits are so hard to be trusted. In the past, we have experienced that most of those sites stop paying after a short while. I even prefer to never invest in such sites.
Here is my country most of the investment companies that gives over 20% returns finds it difficult to pay or close down or the company run away with investors money.

Its normal for the return of you investment to vary simply because we don't invest with the same amount of money, investing with $20 and also a person investing with $50 will know that the $50 investment will have more return than th $20 investment.
Your return of investments are definitely going to vary based on the kind of business but on a personal perspective I tried to see anything above 10% yearly as a good investment.

Its normal for the return of you investment to vary simply because we don't invest with the same amount of money, investing with $20 and also a person investing with $50 will know that the $50 investment will have more return than th $20 investment.
When you say return on investment it is not exactly the amount that you received as profit but the ratio or percentage. Naturally the bigger the investment, the bigger the profit (if there is no loss). With a return of 20% in a year I guess that is a fair value for the investment.

Realistic returns you can get on an investment will depend on the type of investment. There are investments with higher returns so you need to check for the history of that investment.
It will all depends on the nature of the investment at the end of the day.The anticidence of the type of investment and the persons involve wil enentualy tell.it is very much ok to under expect from your expected income than to overexpect.

None! I've invested in Chymall, MMM, Ultimate cycler, TRX and all proved futile. No realistic returns whatsoever. Now, I opt for forums that don't require investing money.

It's important for investors to have realistic expectations about what type of return they'll see. A good return on investment is generally considered to be about 7% per year. This is the barometer that investors often use based off the historical average return of the S&P 500 after adjusting for inflation.

There is a huge connection between scams and investments that promise huge returns since they just feed on people's greed and that is why it is better to diversify. A 9% here and 10% there would make up for the investor's expected target of apr.

I think if any investment gives you at least 12 percent return on your investment in the period of 12 months, I will consider it to be the realistic returns on your investment.

The realistic return on any investment should solely depend on your goal setting, if you don't set realistic goals you can't get a good return on any investment you make, but if you set a realistic and attainable goal, then you should get a good return on any investment you make.

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
When I started my business newly, my target returns was lesser due the hitches experienced. Now, I look forward to at least 100% return on investment. This has been achievable for the last two years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back