Realistic returns for any investment.

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.

The reality of your returns after every Investment depend on the plan of objectives of you money invested. If its a short term investment, you may be rewarded with little or no interest.

At the end of the year,300% return on investment is not bad. If I'm to follow industry standards,it'll be 20% and below but it's too small for me though more secured.

There must be a projection if you wanna get a realistic returns from an investment. You get what you give in business. Here mere projection of returns isn't realistic as it floats on false hope.

Depends on the type of investment. And if it's short or long term. Usually I target 100% or more to make myself happy.

The realistic return on any investment should solely depend on your goal setting, if you don't set realistic goals you can't get a good return on any investment you make, but if you set a realistic and attainable goal, then you should get a good return on any investment you make.

I don't really have a goal on yearly investments.. like i try to earn everything i can. I guess im not paying attention to how much percentage the return should be but im already happy with just earning more than what i've lost. A years worth of investing a lot can happen.

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
I think before making a big goal or target to achieve, we must divide it into small pieces of plans to achieve them weekly, monthly and then think about year. Try to achieve small targets, and at the end of the year, you definitely get the different results in the form of Successful investment with a huge benefit.

In investments, the amount made as profit is directly proportional to the amount invested, that means the higher the invested amount, the higher the profit. Also different investment platforms gives different percentage, and my projection is that I will make 100% profit from my investment in the next six months.

I don't really have a goal on yearly investments.. like i try to earn everything i can. I guess im not paying attention to how much percentage the return should be but im already happy with just earning more than what i've lost. A years worth of investing a lot can happen.
I would say, if you are just coming up with a business, it's most likely difficult you predict the actual percentage of your return, but to you not paying attention to your yearly goal is not totally acceptable because it's your goal that propels you, as far as am concerned I target nothing less than 50percent annually

Well, how much return do I want by the end of this year would depend on how much I would invest. I can't really expect a high return if I only had invested a few. But I guess, I would want at least half or more of what I have spent.

The reward of your investment depend upon your strategy and planning to earn.
if it comes to me I have invested $20 and earn only $2 profit from it in 2 days, but if someone have long term investment plan he can earn big by investing huge money wisely.

I would say, if you are just coming up with a business, it's most likely difficult you predict the actual percentage of your return, but to you not paying attention to your yearly goal is not totally acceptable because it's your goal that propels you, as far as am concerned I target nothing less than 50percent annually
I guess i can start doing so this year. I only started last year so i don't really have the full idea on what exactly should i do. My last year's investment performance was really good though that's why i never really think about it.. i guess having a goal is good too i will try it.

The realistic returns will always depend on other factors other than money. If your target is to have an ROI of 40% at the end of the year, but you discovered that there was challenges along the line such as government policies. Then, you will have no choice than to adjust your target since you can't break the law to achieve your expected returns.

I can say that everyone has his or her expectations when it comes to investment in particular, and life in general. For me, a monthly ROI of 7-10% sounds nice to as a return percentage because that will exceed hundred percent in a year. Then also a good investment is one that won't be risky, or won't involve a stupid risk because it is someone's money.

Our investment in shares of stocks have grown since it was given to my wife some 3 years ago. The value had greatly increased although based on last year's value the stocks now have lost about 10%. But for sure it will rise again because it is a blue chip stock. A friend who is into stock trading said that the value of stocks fluctuate and when it hits high then that is the time to sell. What she does is to keep the money from the sales and buy again when the price of the same stocks would be low.

Realistic returns differs, a beginner cannot expect to get the same profit as a person in the business for 5 years or more. I also think for a person that has been in a business for a while 30-40% of the investment capital as yearly profit is quiet realistic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back