What's new

Realistic returns for any investment.

It depends on the amount of money am putting into such an Investment. Some Investments can give me as much as 1000% yearly. Some might be lower.

Realistic returns you can get on an investment will depend on the type of investment. There are investments with higher returns so you need to check for the history of that investment.

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
Achieving a realistic return at the end of the year depends on how well you have define your goal, object and the vision you have for the year

Well we all tend to dream big and hope to achieve these dreams but there are times we might not actually get what we want. If I can get double of what I started with I am still okay with that

In making investment there has got to be realistic returns, and in expecting this realistic returns you have to be fair and realistic to yourself as well.

I think any realistic returns on investment will depend on the nature of the business and the plans. And the size of your investment will determine the size of your ROI. It is when all these are sort out that one can conveniently determine one's realistic returns on investment weekly, monthly, yearly as the case may be. It is just my take.

In making investment there has got to be realistic returns, and in expecting this realistic returns you have to be fair and realistic to yourself as well.
What is the promised return on the investment is very high and you can feel it is a high yield program, would you still put your money there? The rate of return on the investment is the crux of the matter. When it is not realistic then think twice before you deposit your money.

This depends on the amount you invested because if you invested little money you get little reward and also big reward when you invested big money.

Realistic returns differs, a beginner cannot expect to get the same profit as a person in the business for 5 years or more. I also think for a person that has been in a business for a while 30-40% of the investment capital as yearly profit is quiet realistic
When we talk about realistic return in investment over mean the percentage of income one is supposed to get when he or she start a particular business if it is a very lucrative business you can be able to get 30 to 40% interest from your invested capital.

If you do your home work very well it will be very easy to make up to at least 70% at the end of the year. Like I said earlier you need to have done everything good to achieve this

If you do your home work very well it will be very easy to make up to at least 70% at the end of the year. Like I said earlier you need to have done everything good to achieve this
I wonder what you are talking about. You didn't even include the most important details which is the type of investment. To be frank, sometimes I am annoyed when people post a comment that has no sense like this comment of yours. I wish that next time put some sense in your comment.

Realistic target on any investment depends on the investment you made and the worth of the investment because you can not get much from bad investment.

How realistic it will be for your business returns will greatly depend on a lot of factors you need to put in place for it to be realizable. You also need determination to see things through as well

Realistic returns differs, a beginner cannot expect to get the same profit as a person in the business for 5 years or more. I also think for a person that has been in a business for a while 30-40% of the investment capital as yearly profit is quiet realistic
Realistic return on investment is profit every investment that has profit has a realistic return and the profit margin must be able to cover your expenses and you still have savings

Realistic return on investment is profit every investment that has profit has a realistic return and the profit margin must be able to cover your expenses and you still have savings
Do you really think that your profit should be able to cover your expenses? And to have savings after the expenses. Gee, that is a tall order for the earnings of an investment. You may qualify to be a victim of high yield investment program that will promise you a very high earnings.

If you're talking about having a realistic investment plan for your investment for the end of the year, looking at having 300% won't be a bad idea at all. After all it's the end of the business year when you should be taking stocks of your portfolios

Well this actually depends on a couple of things like the type of idea you are banking on, and also the amount would also be up but at the end of the end nothing less than 300%

I target 100% percent returns on my investment. I look inwards and I have a rethink on which investment could actually make me 100% of my capital investment . I finally arrived at cryptocurrency as the only online investment that could fetch me that in a short while. I plan to hold the coin for long.

When you look at some people's target from any investment is almost looks as if they are daydreaming, these things are meant to be real so as to work towards realizing them

The returns on every investment should be the factor of the capital. The capital will determine return on every investment that is made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back