What's new

Realistic returns for any investment.

Well, honestly speaking, up until now I have fallen into the trap of high risk investments but HYIP sites!
But for this 2021, I decided to change, starting first of all to save money, before choosing an appropriate investment. And such investment will almost certainly be on cryptocurrencies.

I think return on investment depends on the kind of business you are doing. But in most business return on investment above 40% or 50% is considered a good result, 100% return on investment is very impressive. The kind of business you are doing is the determinant factor here. As for me I wouldn't like any ROI below 40%.

Well I'm sure everybody who has invested one way or another or perhaps run a business will to make a realistic return on all the money spent in investing. That is why we must be pragmatic about it and work towards achieving that goal.

I think your return majorly depends on your investment or plan and my major target this year should be more than 300% on my investment and that could be more based on how i am creating more investment basis so that i can earn more and make more money so this are the goals i have try to plan ahead i think

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
In the course of a year I think that 200% is a reasonable return that you can achieve if you are willing to take the risk and lend out your crypto, which I have seen that people are doing so, and there are sites that offer up to 18% per month for these types of services. However, for less of a risk and for more of a reliable out take on this I think that freebitcoin has investment percentage of just under 5% per annum.

Concerning the realistic return on every investment. Well, it depends on the type of investment you do or subscribe to, it is a short time with big capital you will acquire your profit when it is time, if it is a long term with small capital you will also earn your profit when it is due, so it depends on the target of the investors

Your return on investment will solely depend on the type of investment you are putting your money into. For example, if you are putting your money into fixed deposit or Treasury bills your return can't be more than 10% per annum but I'm into stock trading and crypto currency exchange Business and I'm getting up to 100% profit per year

Setting a certain return for your investment is really good and should be realistic. The yearly returns work well for large investments that are expected to give high percentages of return. For small investments, setting werkly or monthly returns target is great.

I don't have any investment for now but I plan on investing in different forms of investment, the one with the highest rate if return would be the ones that I will adopt as my investment portfolios.
This has always been my investing plans before the coronavirus pandemic deaths a huge blow to my last year investment plans.

It all depends on the kind of business you are running, some business gives high returns while some average or small, a realistic return will be according to your investment and effort you put into making the business a success, though sometimes things might not go as planned.

Yes everyone has a certain expectation for the business he Is involved in yearly. I seriously haven't given this a single thought yet maybe because I dont own a business yet. But I think if i do o would like to have a profit of noyjonh less than 300$ annually.

The local banks in the country gives 9 percent yearly interest on fixed deposit bank account. Which I think is the realistic return on investment in my location. Fixed deposit bank account is the most secured form of investment as the profit is guaranteed.

It totally depends on the type of investment, whether long term or short term. Long term investments may even last a couple of years before you start expecting returns. Short term investments may just be 3-6 months or year round before I expect results.

Before you start any investment, there are already terms and conditions guiding the investment. The things to be done, the amount that can be invested, the returns on investments, the maturity of the investment, the clause of the investment also. They are all spelled out.
So the amount of returns is known at the beginning of the investment, then if one is not contented with the returns, then you find another platform to invest your money

Realistic return on my investment this year will not bee high, so that It can be attained. I am expecting between 800k and 2.5m on my return this year, the investment plan or company I am dealing with does not have specific returns monthly.

The reality of your returns after every Investment depend on the plan of objectives of you money invested. If its a short term investment, you may be rewarded with little or no interest.

To set a realistic return on investment for your business depends on the amounts of money the business makes on a monthly basis. You cannot just set an amounts that is not achievable by the business. I think 25%-30% is enough for any successful business to meet up in a year.

Returns on investments would depend on the type of tool engaged in investments. However, on a personal note, I think any thing above 25% is realistic enough for a year.

I actually do not like yearly return investment as I prefer monthly or weekly return so as to be able to plan ahead how.much I should be expecting in a months time or at the end of the year.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back