What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

The both real investment estate and oil & gas business are very lucrative and profitable in terms of business that can generate a lot money. But what I want to say is that both Business required a huge capital to start because the businesses are not for poor people.
Oil and gas business will not be profitable in the long term because of renewable energy. So many countries around the world will phase out their fuel vehicles, and replaced them with electric vehicles, but real estate business will always be one of the most profitable business in life.

Real Estate business versus oil and gas according to the Bible john 3:16 fir God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believet in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Oil and gas is more lucrative and it's extremely risky over real estate considering the bad nature of our roads.
A single road mishap or accident involving any of the highly inflammable liquid can cause a huge loss that the owner of both the consignment and that of the trucks can ever imagine. Infact, in most cases it becomes a national issue but such cannot be said of real estate even though it is high risk investment as well

Oil and gas is more lucrative and it's extremely risky over real estate considering the bad nature of our roads.
A single road mishap or accident involving any of the highly inflammable liquid can cause a huge loss that the owner of both the consignment and that of the trucks can ever imagine. Infact, in most cases it becomes a national issue but such cannot be said of real estate even though it is high risk investment as well
That’s true. The risk involved is very high compared to real estate investment. Also accident or any unforeseen circumstances will affect the owner badly. In cases where trucks caused harm to any civilian, the owner bears the cost on expenses

Residential and commercial real estate development presents challenges and opportunities in unconventional oil and gas shale zones.In the oil and gas industry, this means that drilling costs—from equipment to labor—are up to 100% tax deductible. Oil and gas investments are an excellent write-off against income or gains in other areas. This makes oil a very good investment for many!

if I were you I will go into a real estate investment because that is the one I will have a deep understanding about and with that one I can manage it out properly than oil and gas because that one is very much complicated than an average person may not be able to set it up.

A really really tough one I must say: real eastate or oil and gas, I will choose oil and gas over real estate cos oil and gas is a commodity the population consumes everyday and will never go iut of demand even do cheaper and cleaner forms of energy are discovered daily.

Real Estate business is one of the effective way of making money but people don't just focus on it, property like estate do appreciate but people focus on oil and gas not knowing that it base on management and maintenance. When you have tourist that visit your country the first thing day look for is places they we stay through their tourist day. Estate investment really bring huge profit.

Both are lucrative but I still prefer Oil and gas, Real estate developers are now venturing into oil and gas as well, not every body can own a house but every body uses oil and gas in some way.
Instruments that convey oil and gas interests can be difficult to interpret. Frequently, industry terms of art are used interchangeably, and the intent of the drafters is difficult to determine, particularly with very old instruments. One common source of confusion is the language used to convey or reserve mineral and royalty interests.

A “mineral interest” is the real property interest created in oil and gas after a severance of those minerals from the surface estate. Typically, a mineral interest is severed from the fee estate by virtue of a conveyance or a reservation.
Oil and gas investment is better than real estate not every body has the resources at hand to buy houses but in one way or tree other everyone can use oil or gas either in cooking or or fuel for cars or generator

You do know that Real estate requires a lot of capital just like oil and gas,right? Recently I checked a list of properties thatre for sale and I came across building worth $350,000 upward. With this amount you can easily open a gas or petrol station
@Kamon c4 it's actually not about the cost of starting the business but the risk involve. Looking at the up stream and down stream sectors of the sector and how oil and gas issues has been managed in this country, it's only the guys with strong contact that runs the race.

Oil and gas is more lucrative than real estate because it is largely used, it's more expensive and it's a high demand commodity. This doesn't take out the fact that Real estate is a money spinner that been from time immemorial. Oil will dry up but man will reclaim lands from the ocean and Real estate will continue.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Investing in real estate is as lucrative as investing in oil and gas. There are no investment without risks. I think the risk involved in investing into real estate is not as much as that of investing into oil and gas

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person successful.

Immovable property investors find tax deductions on oil investments
14-Oct-2017 - Commercial Real Estate Investors are increasing their oil investment in their ... Commercial Real Estate vs. Oil ... in significant tax cuts for investment in oil and gas.

@Kamon c4 it's actually not about the cost of starting the business but the risk involve. Looking at the up stream and down stream sectors of the sector and how oil and gas issues has been managed in this country, it's only the guys with strong contact that runs the race.
I completely agree with you on this. There’s an unannounced sectioning in the oil and gas sector. A lot of investors finds it very difficult to venture into this business because they couldn’t obtain government permission.

It is widely known that commercial real estate investments offer tax benefits such as taking deductions for depreciation over the course of 25 years. However, most people are unaware of the substantial tax deductions for investments in oil and gas.

The IRS offers substantial tax breaks for investors such as the intangible drilling cost (IDC) deduction in which an investor can deduct up to 80% of the investment during the year of the investment. Intangible drilling costs include items such as labor, drilling mud, fuel, wages and structures necessary to perform labor and supplies. These projected costs are incurred whether it is performed on the well, to drill the well or on the ground surrounding the well. Think of it as all the costs incurred that you can’t reuse when the hole is completed.

I am surprised 🤔 how can you compare oil and gas to any other business. Un arguably oil and gas industry is the best industry you can easily get Rich from. Tho real estate is great but it is no way near oil and gas in profit making

Oil and gas is very lucrative compared to compared to real estate, oil is where the money is and being an oil company worker you earn a lot too couple with the lucrative package that comes with it.

In the oil and gas industry, this means that the cost of drilling, from equipment to labor, is tax deductible up to 100 100. Investing in oil and gas is a great way to compare income and profits in other areas. This makes oil a good investment for many people!

REAL ESTATE LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND WILL SURELY BE APPRECIATING EACH YEAR
OIL AND GAS IS THE BLACK GOLD AND THE DEMAND IS HIGH, BUT IF THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONIC VEHICLE IS REACHED THEN THE DEMAND FOR OIL AND GAS WILL DROP.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back