What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

Both businesses are great. But real estate is less risky than oil and gas. The thing is what opportunities await people in oil and gas. It's not as if you can own a refinery. Unless you are into the fractions of petroleum like gas and petrol

If you are looking for a fast money, go with oil and gas. This type of business is in high demand and has a very high turnover when compared with oil and gas. Don't get me wrong on the narration, reak estate is also of high demand because everybody needs shelter but the turn over isn't much as what is seen in oil and gas.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Any time any day the oil and gas industry has shown and proven to be very lucreative,in that its derivatives from the crude oil are very essential and products that people needs on a daily routine.

I think real estate has a lower startup capital compared to oil and gas due to the heaviness tools needed in start up, for me i would prefer to opt in for real estate after all necessary business plans have been achieved.

I think real estate has a lower startup capital compared to oil and gas due to the heaviness tools needed in start up, for me i would prefer to opt in for real estate after all necessary business plans have been achieved.
The capital here is the question mark because oil and gas is not for ordinary mortals like us. Only big corporations can establish that kind of business. With real estate you can buy a small lot, build a house and rent it out. You can also buy a parcel of land in the rural area and make it productive.

Bothntypes if business are very lucrative type of businesses wgic h I believe it's a common view held by many. But the oil and gas require a more massive type of capital investment tonoull off than the real estate in my opinion

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
They are two distinct type of investment one is continually yielding value as a product they other is currently facing extinction with the rise of substitute to the product. But oil and gas has more quick money

Both real estate and oil investment are lucrative businesses if being strategized, planned and utilised effectively. The location must be paramount, the expertise and the manager. Although they both have their own risk as every business does.

Though both are good and very lucrative (especially oil and gas). I'll still advise that one invests in real estate; simply because the world is tending towards electricity and other cleaner means of generating power.
This means, soonest there'll be a great reduction in the demand for oil and gas.

There is a common notion that the oil and gas sector has produced more billionaires than any sector of the economy, with the hi-tech sector probably being the only exception in the last two decades or so but
real estate is more lucrative than oil and gas because the worth of the assets increase exponentially over the years and never depreciates. In contrast, the assets in oil and gas sometimes depreciate.”

I would prefer a real estate business.
I do not know much about the oil and gas business; its risks and gains.
I have heard much about the real estate business, and feel it is more lucrative.

They are both businesses.
Whatever you invest resources into is a business.
Real estate business and oil and gas are both lucrative, but I prefer the real estate business, I consider it more reliable.

You are asking which one will be more lucrative between real estate investment and going into oil and gas business, well to my own little level of understanding I think oil and gas business will be the most lucrative business you can venture into because ninety percent of the world population depends on oil and gas for everyday survival I think that will be a great investment but they require a huge amount of capital.
the two are very good investmet to go into,but oil and gas are indispensible products that is needed in our every day life,reason it is something that will sell any day and anytime

Bothntypes if business are very lucrative type of businesses wgic h I believe it's a common view held by many. But the oil and gas require a more massive type of capital investment tonoull off than the real estate in my opinion
I also believe this to be the case, when it comes to oil and gas, it requires alot of capital since the transactions are most international. If you had the capital for both and you where given the chance to choose, what would be your choice?

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person successful.

Between investing on real estate business or oil and gas business, I will prefer to go for real estate business than oil and gas business because of the high risk and loses on the oil and gas business.

If you are looking for a fast money, go with oil and gas. This type of business is in high demand and has a very high turnover when compared with oil and gas. Don't get me wrong on the narration, reak estate is also of high demand because everybody needs shelter but the turn over isn't much as what is seen in oil and gas.
The real estate sector is a sector that is very capital intensive,you might not get your money back in huge chunk,but it is a long term investment,but the oil and gas sector,the returns is very fast and quick for an investor to recover.

Actually both oil and real estate business are quit good and lucrative but the choice of such business depends on your connection with government agencies so personally I will prefer estate than oil business.

Actually both oil and real estate business are quit good and lucrative but the choice of such business depends on your connection with government agencies so personally I will prefer estate than oil business.
Oil and gas can be the most profitable but here it will need a lot of connection and stress to get the necessary approval from the government. Real estate is something you can do even without the government knowing.

It is easier to invest in real estate than to invest in oil and gas. First of all, the licensing procedures are comparatively easier in real estate. The cost of putting up a real estate investment is cheaper than oil and gas. And as it stands, real estate investment is more sustainable than oil and gas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back