What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

The both real investment estate and oil & gas business are very lucrative and profitable in terms of business that can generate a lot money. But what I want to say is that both Business required a huge capital to start because the businesses are not for poor people.

I think oil and gas is a more profitable venture and I would give reasons. Oil is gotten for almost free and the biggest problem is getting rights to mine the oil. With real estate you are wagering your funds against landed properties to earn money.

Choosing which is more lucrative between oil and gas and estate agent, I think oil and gas is more, the reason being that oil and gas industry is one of the richest in the world, but starting oil and gas requires a whole lot of capital unlike estate business

Both are very good business. Profite also comes from both but there is a difference between the two. That is, you do not need so much money in real estate .Your business runs at least 10 or 15 million. That is, if you take a plot of Rs 1.5 million and sell it after a year or two, you still get a good profit. And the biggest thing is that there is no risk. On the contrary, if we talk about oiland gas then I think it is a different matter. Because you will get good profit in it but you only need one turn to complete the setup and the risk is also high.

@Monday John The 90% won't be depending on oil and gas to power their mechanical sets in the nearest future but I can tell you the demand for real estates/housing estates cannot drop. The relationship with birth rate is directly related.

For me I would go with oil and gas over real estate because I could make much more return on investment (roi) in the shortest period than in real estate.
Running an oil and gas business would build your network with big industry players of various sectors that could be beneficial in other aspect of investments you might want to venture into later on in life.

They are both good or even a perfect investment platform or business that holds a lot of promise. Real estate requires a lot of capital, and can earn you a lot, but you have to be patient to sell properties at good prices. Oil and gas on the other hand doesn't require so much time to begin to reap your benefit, and marketing is easy, but capital requirement is massive.

For me, oil and gas investment or business is more riskier than real estate investment. I
Oil and gas business is very expensive and even if you lack market skills, it can collapse within the shortest possible period of time. But with real estate investment, l hardly see them running into uncontrolled loss like the oil and gas businesses do.

You do not want to compare these two although they have their similarities. Oil & gas have ever been lucrative than any other because crude oils are natural provisions from the creator of the earth. Their own investment is the refining process and transporting it to all locations. What a oil & gas person will make in a month will be made in real estates if not up to 6months and longer so they cannot be compared. Both contains a lot of risk and enough financial backings or investments and so are their cash outs. It is huge when it's time to reap!

both real estate and oil and gas business are very lucrative but they do not belong to the same business family.real estate is still affordable compared to oil and gas and it yield positively income wise while oil and gas requires large capital to be able to function effectively.also,oil and gas is a dangerous business since it's prone to risk for unforseen circumstances

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
As we have seen from recent few years, world has changed his mindset to move forward from oil and gas vehicles to electric vehicles. So, I would suggest you to have electric vehicle pump to recharge them. Because when every vehicle will be replaced from oil and gas to electric vehicles, you definitely gonna get more advantages from it because of low their numbers of pumps to recharge them. You can earn on daily basis. But real estate is also a good choice but it depends upon person's periority that what he wants to do. Either he wants daily income or can wait over 5 to 10 years.

In my country, there are a lot of factors that accompanied both real estate business and oil and gas business, but is either ways, real estate business is a long term business, it is a huge business that needs huge money, I prefer the real estate business to that of oil and gas business, because the risk involved in oil and gas business is enormous, and they could easily be theft in oil and gas businesses than real estate business.

This is like comparing apple to an orange. They are totally different. Oils and gas are too lucrative that you need a more funds to invest. For sure win investment i’ll go with Real Estate.

Traditionally, the returns on real estate investments have been less than the rate of inflation. It is only in the past few years that there was a sudden spike in the capital appreciation earned on real estate. ... This is what makes realty a bad bet for the middle class.

Real estate is a business or investment in which you invest money and sell it at a reasonable price.Because this job does not require any hard work nor does it require work time, so it is optional. While oil and gas work is a business in which you have to work full time.And it takes a lot of hard work.

If you mean the investment is by ordinary people like you and me then you can only invest in oil and gas via their stocks. Investing in an oil rig requires a huge capital so for the sake of discussion let's just talk about stocks of oil companies versus real estate investment. I would say that stocks can be on a shorter period to realize a profit. In my experience it takes at least 5 years before a lot or a house can yield a substantial profit. Real estate is a long term investment while stocks is usually a short-term investment that you buy today and sell it next week or next month.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Real estate is a very big fish when you come to talking about investments. But oil and gas? C'mon, real estate cannot compare to oil and gas in long stretch of years in my estimation. Countries can go to war because of oil and gas but not for real estate.

If you mean the investment is by ordinary people like you and me then you can only invest in oil and gas via their stocks. Investing in an oil rig requires a huge capital so for the sake of discussion let's just talk about stocks of oil companies versus real estate investment. I would say that stocks can be on a shorter period to realize a profit. In my experience it takes at least 5 years before a lot or a house can yield a substantial profit. Real estate is a long term investment while stocks is usually a short-term investment that you buy today and sell it next week or next month.
Well you got it wrong. You’re looking at oil and gas from the topmost level whereas there’re lots of oil and gas investors who do not even own an oil rig. There’re different sections under oil&gas. There’re lots of filling station owners who buys refined crude oil at a subsidized amount and make huge profit from its sale. There’re many other ways you can venture into this business with low capital. The same thing goes for real estate. You can venture into real estate without owning a 10-storey building or a condominium

Oil and gas is a more lucrative business than real estate Business being that most oil and gas business timeframe to start receiving profits is also shorter than that of real estate Business that mostly takes a very long time to get returns from the business.

Instruments that convey oil and gas interests can be difficult to interpret. Frequently, industry terms of art are used interchangeably, and the intent of the drafters is difficult to determine, particularly with very old instruments. One common source of confusion is the language used to convey or reserve mineral and royalty interests.

A “mineral interest” is the real property interest created in oil and gas after a severance of those minerals from the surface estate. Typically, a mineral interest is severed from the fee estate by virtue of a conveyance or a reservation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back