What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

I don’t think anybody will see opportunity to make money form oil&gas and reject it because of real estate.Believe me Real estate is good but it’s in no class compare to oil$gas

In my home country, there is no way you can invest in oil and gas industry because we do not have petroleum mines here. However, you can profit from real estate.

In my home country, there is no way you can invest in oil and gas industry because we do not have petroleum mines here. However, you can profit from real estate.
I prefer real estate and oil and gas business records I know more about real estate than oil and gas industry,as an investor university in the business you know much about.

Real estate and oil and gas investment is simply lucrative investment options. If you build apartments for commercial purposes you'll gain. If you have a filling station where you sell different kinds of crude you'll gain too, it depends on the location and investment plan.

Real estate and oil and gas investment is simply lucrative investment options. If you build apartments for commercial purposes you'll gain. If you have a filling station where you sell different kinds of crude you'll gain too, it depends on the location and investment plan.
A gas station here is not a sure winner as proven by a family friend. His gas station needed a huge capital only to close after 1 year of operating on a loss. There should be a big number of customers for a gas station because it earns only by commission or mark up of the prices which is regulated by law.

Oil and gas is not what just any individual can just get up one day and say they want to establish, you really need heavy amount of capital to get it running, so is it with real estate. Both are very capital intensive

A gas station here is not a sure winner as proven by a family friend. His gas station needed a huge capital only to close after 1 year of operating on a loss. There should be a big number of customers for a gas station because it earns only by commission or mark up of the prices which is regulated by law.
Yes, no business is a sure banker, that's why we need to deploy strategies, means of succeeding. And not waking up just like that to start up a business, because we heard people are making huge money from it.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages and their own share of risks. The profit level might be higher in the oil and gas sector but in terms on which might last longer, tho but have the ability to serve as a long term investment but real estate tops the scale. And the level of risk on both is basd on the scale you run the business

You are right Both businesses are good if you have experience with them. I would like to say that Do the business in which you have experience And if you want to get it Business in gas and oil then this is a good idea.
I agree, I think people go for real estate because of the lesser risk, as compared to oil and gas. However just like you rightly said it is important you focus on the one that you have more experience in and just go for it.

@Kamon c4 you can not compare the two. Real estate is purely investment and sometimes business I.e commercial properties. While Oil & Gas is purely business and what comes with business is risk.
I totally agree with you they are the real estate is mostly business and investment yd or oil and gas section it's mostly a business and so it can fit most risk and I would love to hard that the real estate business concrete much profit than the oil and gas sector in the long term.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Both businesses are lucrative to become rich but I think oil and gass business makes one richer quicker because its a daily consumption by car owners and other feel consuming machineries.

For me I think oil and gas is more profitable. In my country it is the most sought after form of Investment one can put his or her hard earned money.

Real estate and oil and gas are both good businesses. Oil and gas needs huge capital outlay unlike real estate,but oil and gas has a higher risk compared to real estate

This is actually each company, it is actually extremely lucrative since oil as well as fuel have actually end up being fundamental require therefore their need has actually happened extremely higher as well as they have actually company however that is actually likewise lucrative however business certainly has actually a danger element as well as danger create individual effective.

Both business are profitable and dependable, but oil and gas edges real estate because the produce from oil and gas is an commodity used around the world, a lot of the billionaires we have today made their fortunes from oil and gas.
I prefer to invest in real estate than investing in oil and gas I don't really know why but maybe because I trust so much in real estate and I believe so much in real estate than oil and gas

The oil and gas industry is definitely more profitable and lucrative more than the real estate business and that's because of the fact that the oil and gas Business is patronised everyday

Both the real estate sector and oil and gas are equally both good investments no doubt but for me I would still prefer the real estate sector for a number of reasons too

Both business and investment are mouth watering and a good lucrative business that is worth trying , but you have to be financially capable before going into oil and gas business.
Both business are profitable and dependable, but oil and gas edges real estate because the produce from oil and gas is an commodity used around the world, a lot of the billionaires we have today made their fortunes from oil and gas.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
In my country as of present real estate is a very lucrative investment and you don't need to have money to be a realtor, while oil and gas is sector is for the big boys and ladies of the society. They are both lucrative and both has it risky aspects too.

I prefer to invest in real estate than investing in oil and gas I don't know why but maybe because I trust so much in real estate and I believe so much in real estate than oil and gas
I think they are both good business opportunities. Oil and gas have made people billions in less than a year. While with real estate you'd have to invest a significant amount of money in there to get rewarded greatly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back