What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

Real estate business is more lucrative to me compared to oil and gas. Although lots of people focus more on oil and gas. Now considering this , not just anybody can invest in oil and gas but in real estate once you have some guidelines you can start. and it does not require more capital.

Nothing can be compared to gas and gas income, because in all the resource, oil and gas has the highest value although there is a lot of money in real estate but it can never be compared to oil and gas. In other words in every day activities people make use of oil and gas.

Real estate business is more lucrative to me compared to oil and gas. Although lots of people focus more on oil and gas. Now considering this , not just anybody can invest in oil and gas but in real estate once you have some guidelines you can start. and it does not require more capital.
Every businesses requires appropriate knowledge and technical know-how on how to run the business effectively. Moreover both business requires very huge capital,oil and gas only requires more

As much lucrative and profitable real estate is, oil and gas much more profitable. If a man is fortunate to have oil rig in Nigeria such a man is made for life. The only shortcoming I can see with oil and gas business that will make people to consider real estate over it the cost intensity. Oil and gas requires a huge amount of money to start while in real estate you can start the little you have.

As much lucrative and profitable real estate is, oil and gas much more profitable. If a man is fortunate to have oil rig in Nigeria such a man is made for life. The only shortcoming I can see with oil and gas business that will make people to consider real estate over it the cost intensity. Oil and gas requires a huge amount of money to start while in real estate you can start the little you have.
Well you’re right. Oil and gas requires a huge amount of capital to start with and if you own an oil rig in Nigeria, you’re a wealthy person already. However oil and gas requires huge management both managerial and financial.

We can compare the together because real estate is an investment it more lucrative although oil and gas has gone around the world now

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person succes

Both are profitable, I think, but Oil and Gas has a higher income. Risking money on gas or oil industries is not for everyone, but some people see benefits over other types of investments. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages is the first step towards deciding if you should invest and what form your investment should take.

Real estate is generally a great investment option. It can generate ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time, however Oil and gas investments are an excellent write-off against income or gains in other areas. This makes oil a very good investment for many.

I think both of them are really good investments that are rewarding, although real estate is an investment that would continue to be in demand all the time unlike Oil and gas which is more rewarding presently but would pretty much not be so in the future, I think my choice will be oil and gas because I can easily make investments into real estate with money realised from it.

Well I think they both go with each other so real estate is quiet lucrative if done well but I think oil and gas is more increasing because a lot of equipment that use always I need petrol gasoline diesel kerosene so you can't underestimate the oil and gas industry and a lot of buy products gotten from you sign included things like vaseline petroleum jelly vitamin asphalt and cool so I think of oil and gas is more lucrative than real estate.

both real estate and oil and gas are very lucrative business and positive income can be realized from both business.it depends on the areas that interest you whether it is oil and gas or real estate depends on personal decision and motivation

Well I think they both go with each other so real estate is quiet lucrative if done well but I think oil and gas is more increasing because a lot of equipment that use always I need petrol gasoline diesel kerosene so you can't underestimate the oil and gas industry and a lot of buy products gotten from you sign included things like vaseline petroleum jelly vitamin asphalt and cool so I think of oil and gas is more lucrative than real estate
Refined oil and gas products such as gasoline, petroleum, kerosene, diesel are consumed on a daily basis. Though a lot of alternatives have emerged but the demand hasn’t stopped till. This is why oil and gas is a very lucrative and profitable business

They are both lucrative in as much as real estate will yield enough profit, same as oil and gas. Oil and gas is like the largest sector asides agriculture, so it depends on the one you can establish based on your capital. Oil and gas will definitely give you more profit. Most people that are into oil and gas have a lot of money so definitely oil and gas is more lucrative than real estate.

They are both successful startups or even a great investment site or company that holds a lot of promise. Real estate requires a lot of money, but it can bring great rewards. This is something many people wish to do, but they just do not have that kind of money. Oil is quickly discovered and created but yields a fair return with just a modest outlay, however, it takes two years to begin to reap your benefits from oil and gas companies marketing.

@Kamon c4 you can not compare the two. Real estate is purely investment and sometimes business I.e commercial properties. While Oil & Gas is purely business and what comes with business is risk.
Not trying to dispute your point but just to make clarity that you can compare both in the basis of investment. Same way people invest in Real estate, we have people who invest in oil and gas and it also very risky. The only point is that oil and gas is far more profitable than real estate. You can further break them down to the kind of business you May term it as but based on investment they are comparable.

Both real estate and oil and gas have a very lucrative business ventures. One thing I love about real estate is that, the more the day goes the more it appreciate in value and that means more money will be made. Oil and gas is also very lucrative, and it has helped a lot of Nations developed. Oil and gas is of no doubt, the most profitable business venture in the last two decades.

They are both lucrative in as much as real estate will yield enough profit, same as oil and gas. Oil and gas is like the largest sector asides agriculture, so it depends on the one you can establish based on your capital. Oil and gas will definitely give you more profit. Most people that are into oil and gas have a lot of money so definitely oil and gas is more lucrative than real estate.
You do know that Real estate requires a lot of capital just like oil and gas,right? Recently I checked a list of properties thatre for sale and I came across building worth $350,000 upward. With this amount you can easily open a gas or petrol station

If the pandemic really thought you something it should be that even oil and gas stock depreciates. We all saw how much was lost during the period of lock down but none was recorded in estate. I'll definitely go for the two but I will prioritize estate.

According to my own point of view real estate business it's a very good business and also oil and gas is a very profitable and good business but oil and gas is more risky and more profitable than real estate and also it depends on how you invest on the business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back