What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

I can say that the risk in Real Estate is almost nil, that is why I dare to say that the greatest risk must be gas or oil. While it is also true that investing in the latter is very lucrative anywhere in the world, so the risk should be low. We are an oil exporting country and I cannot assure you that this investment is totally reliable.

The three investment vehicles you mentioned in your posts are good tools of creating lasting wealth. They have made lots of people multi millionaire and some billionaires. All of them has their advantage over others. Real estate is the most passive of them all, once you have done a down payment you are good to go.

oil and Gas is a bumb but it involve lost of money before you can go into oil and gas, real estate too involve a lot of money to start but in either way both is profitable and have their separate risk. real estate is quite very lucrative but it deals with long term and patient, if you have no patient, you cant go into real estate business. if you ask me to chose for you, i will say go with real estate. thanks.

I can say that the risk in Real Estate is almost nil, that is why I dare to say that the greatest risk must be gas or oil. While it is also true that investing in the latter is very lucrative anywhere in the world, so the risk should be low. We are an oil exporting country and I cannot assure you that this investment is totally reliable.
Oil and gas involves high risks involved but very lucrative. The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Real estate involves little to nil risks and it takes a long time to make profit from it

Commercial real estate investors are adding oil investing to their ... Commercial Real Estate vs. Oil ... of the substantial tax deductions for investments in oil and gas

Oil and gas involves high risks involved but very lucrative. The higher the risk, the higher the profit. Real estate involves little to nil risks and it takes a long time to make profit from it
Good to know, since I have never invested in oil or gas, and I don't know someone who has, nor have I checked the statistics on this to attest. But the Real Estate business is number one in my country and apart from having no or very minimal risk. I vote for the real estate world.

Commercial real estate investors are adding oil investing to their ... Commercial Real Estate vs. Oil ... of the substantial tax deductions for investments in oil and gas
In my country there’s high tax rate imposed on oil and gas investors compared to real estate investors. Real estates investors can easily evade tax in my country cause they’re taxed on profits while oil and gas are taxed on income. This is the more reason why very few people makes it big from oil and gas

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person successful.

I will go with investments in oil and gas. So far down the years, oil and gas has been that sector that you will always less stress in once you understand how it works and can be able to put in your money and expect a level of ROI in a matter of 12 months. This is how quick it pays and I won't think twice about investing my money on these business.

Both are forms of investment and both involves risks. Also both are business. I see no reason why I can’t compare the two. Can you give a reasonable reason please ?
Crude oil business is not easy to handle. A very large amount of capital is required to start it. On the other hand real estate business can be managed easily as compared to Crude oil. Thus I prefer real estate.

Crude oil business is not easy to handle. A very large amount of capital is required to start it. On the other hand real estate business can be managed easily as compared to Crude oil. Thus I prefer real estate.
Real estate is the easiest to handle. It doesn’t necessarily need your 24hours or weekly attention. Moreover the cost of starting a real estate business is lower than that of oil and gas. I prefer real estate too

Real estate is the easiest to handle. It doesn’t necessarily need your 24hours or weekly attention. Moreover the cost of starting a real estate business is lower than that of oil and gas. I prefer real estate too
Yes this is what most of people do. You just need to invest and only a small attention is required in this work. So to all the persons in the present Era this is the best option. Every one can earn a good capital without much risk.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
The oil and gas industry is a very lucrative business even more so than real estate, but it require huge sum of money to venture into and also connections. With just a good amount of money and knowledge you can go into real estate.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
I think that it is hard to make a comparison between the two. But when it comes to investment I would say that oil and gas is probably the more profitable and lucrative way to go. The reason that I am saying this is that if you look at oil and gas it is used as a primary source for cars and for electricity production worldwide, and therefore it is a very sought after product. The demand is high and this will in turn increase the price considerably.

I think that it is hard to make a comparison between the two. But when it comes to investment I would say that oil and gas is probably the more profitable and lucrative way to go. The reason that I am saying this is that if you look at oil and gas it is used as a primary source for cars and for electricity production worldwide, and therefore it is a very sought after product. The demand is high and this will in turn increase the price considerably.
Truly oil and gas is one of the most sought after commodity around the world cause it’s required for use in our day to day activities. However, there’re lots of challenges and risks involved in oil and gas. For example, oil and gas investors are heavily taxed on income. Real estate investors are taxed on profit. If attention isn’t paid to this, one can run out of the market

Truly oil and gas is one of the most sought after commodity around the world cause it’s required for use in our day to day activities. However, there’re lots of challenges and risks involved in oil and gas. For example, oil and gas investors are heavily taxed on income. Real estate investors are taxed on profit. If attention isn’t paid to this, one can run out of the market
This is very interesting. To be honest I was not completely aware of this. And in this case then I guess that if you are not invested in large quantities into oil and gas then your profits would be reduced drastically. It is a very important factor to consider before deciding which of the two routes should be pursued. Another thing though when choosing is that oil and gas has a global market whereas real estate may just be limited to the market within your region.

This is very interesting. To be honest I was not completely aware of this. And in this case then I guess that if you are not invested in large quantities into oil and gas then your profits would be reduced drastically. It is a very important factor to consider before deciding which of the two routes should be pursued. Another thing though when choosing is that oil and gas has a global market whereas real estate may just be limited to the market within your region.
Yeah real estate is limited to a region and location. It’s an immobile investment. Oil and gas is a mobile investment and its profit range can be maximized. The tax involved is one of the biggest reasons why most oil and gas investment foldup

Yeah real estate is limited to a region and location. It’s an immobile investment. Oil and gas is a mobile investment and its profit range can be maximized. The tax involved is one of the biggest reasons why most oil and gas investment foldup
From the research that I have done after speaking with you on oil a gas tax, it seems that oil companies can pay as much as 35% in taxes for their companies when they sell oil. This is quite a considerable portion and is likely to decrease their profits considerable especially if you consider that with time the difficulty to get the oil is increasing as there are less and less of these reserves that are in place.

From the research that I have done after speaking with you on oil a gas tax, it seems that oil companies can pay as much as 35% in taxes for their companies when they sell oil. This is quite a considerable portion and is likely to decrease their profits considerable especially if you consider that with time the difficulty to get the oil is increasing as there are less and less of these reserves that are in place.
Yes the taxes oil and gas investors pays is overwhelming which is why almost 200 oil and gas companies folded up in 2020. The pandemic affected them yet the government taxed them. 35% income tax is way too much for any business. How sure are we that the company even made 20% profit annual profit? Though most times oil and gas companies makes higher than 60% ROI but still the tax is way too much

Although both businesses are very profitable, oil and gas is more profitable and reliable than the real estate business. People use crude oil like petrol, diesel and kerosene almost everyday not all people buy land everyday

Yes the taxes oil and gas investors pays is overwhelming which is why almost 200 oil and gas companies folded up in 2020. The pandemic affected them yet the government taxed them. 35% income tax is way too much for any business. How sure are we that the company even made 20% profit annual profit? Though most times oil and gas companies makes higher than 60% ROI but still the tax is way too much
Yes most times they are going to make a substantial profit that will be maybe even 60% or maybe more than that. Whoever this is discouraging new oil and gas investors and companies to get into this market because in the beginning they are not going to make as much profit as these bigger companies and therefore they will not be able to keep up with the tax rates. This will not only affect them in terms of their profit but will also cause them to not be able to grow their business in the way that they would have liked. Especially since the technology to get involved in this business is quite expensive and therefore will take a long time to pay off these capital investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back