What's new

Real estate vs oil and gas

In terms of profit it is oil and gas and I think real estates is less riskier than oil and gas because oil and gas is flammable so it can burn anytime as a result of accident or something else and if you have insurance it will help in recovering your money.in real estate it can equally burn but you can rebuild again.

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person successful.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
Believe me, the oil and gas sector is more profitable and more risky to do at any given time or place. In fact the oil and gas venture is also more capital intensive. You would be needing to go through a rigorous process in order to get a license as a marketer. Theses may take months or years. Real estate is viable but not as rewarding as the oil sector.

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person succes

Both Real estate and oil and gas are generally excellent venture freedoms to expand on. So the two ventures can be productive however relying upon where you are situated on the planet and the pace of accessibility of them, yet both can entirely beneficial whenever oversaw admirably.

Both are good and is a lucrative way of making money , they both work in different ways real estate requires lesser capital compared to oil and gas ,as investing In oil and gas can make one rich and even his generations to come also rich but it requires a lot of money to invest in it

This is both business, it is truly productive on the grounds that oil and gas have become essential need so their interest has come high and they have business however who is additionally beneficial yet the business certainly has a danger factor and danger make individual fruitful.

Real estate and oil and gas are good investment. Real estate is a long term investment while oil and gas could be long term investment. The risk that come along in real estate is much more lower than that of the oil and gas. But the returns that comes from oil and gas is so much in a short while. I prefer to invest in oil and gas because it's really lucrative and multiplying in a short period of time.

It is widely known that commercial real estate investments offer tax benefits such as taking deductions for depreciation over the course of 25 years. However, most people are unaware of the substantial tax deductions for investments in oil and gas.

The IRS offers substantial tax breaks for investors such as the intangible drilling cost (IDC) deduction in which an investor can deduct up to 80% of the investment during the year of the investment. Intangible drilling costs include items such as labor, drilling mud, fuel, wages and structures necessary to perform labor and supplies. These projected costs are incurred whether it is performed on the well, to drill the well or on the ground surrounding the well. Think of it as all the costs incurred that you can’t reuse when the hole is completed.
This is a very useful comment. The tax deductions on real estate is every favorable. Real estate investors are taxed on profit while real estate investors are taxed on income. The tax rate for oil and gas is very high which is why most people aren’t successful in the business

This two businesses are lucrative both oil and gas and real estate, but oil and gas generates more profits as compared to real estate, because average individual either rich or poor must use the product of oil and gas, the demand is pretty high

In my opinion oil and gas I more profitable than real estate as oil has a higher demand than property and is more accessible although the oil sector is now witnessing a drop in value as other forms of energy are surfacing so it's safer and less riskier to invest in real estate.

Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?
The one i can start up without much hassle and experience is the real estate investment. Cos its the kind of one we are accustomed to, i can't enroll into an investment i know nothing about just lime oil and gas type.

In the end, oil and gas are considered real estate. Thus, the transfer of oil and gas rights is subject to immovable property transfer tax. If you have an oil and gas problem, contact an oil and gas lawyer.

Both business are profitable and lucrative and they required a huge capital to start the busines and it 1takes a very long time to get returns from the business.oil and gas is more risky and more profitable than real estate and also it depends on how you invest on the business

I think that oil and gas business industry is the best business ever that can yield enough profit in the whole wide world I tell you, it's something that requires enough capital to start with it's not something that you can start with a token it's a million million dollars business.

Between real estate business and oil & gas, I believe real estate business is more lucrative and oil & gas business is more risky, when it comes to real estate business you have low chance of losing.

This all depends on the field which you love and have good knowledge on.both field are very lucrative and requires lots of capital but for me I will prefer real estate because I know more on real estate than oil and gas.

The two businesses are lucrative depending on the way you handle the business. Oil and gas business is very more lucrative than real estate because you have to be in the business for some time before you gain reputation that will boost your lands and housing patronage unlike oil and gas that you will start to make profits immediately you starts the business.

I believe that real estate is more profitable than oil and gas, and that oil and gas is more hazardous; with real estate, you have a lesser risk of losing money.

Both business are profitable and dependable, but oil and gas edges real estate because the produce from oil and gas is an commodity used around the world, a lot of the billionaires we have today made their fortunes from oil and gas.
You are absolutely right Both businesses are good if you have experience in them.I would like to say that Do the business in which you have experience And if you want to get it Business in gas and oil then this is a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back