Real estate vs oil and gas

Kamon c4

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real estate is in no doubt one of the most effective ways of making high returns on investment. Real estate can serve as both short and long term investment depending on the investors preference.

On the other end, oil and gas has proven to be worth of investment. For two decades now, investors have seen oil and gas as the most lucrative business. Oil and gas represent our source of crude oil. crude oil can be refined into Petrol, kerosene, gas, diesel and a lot more. Refined oil is a day to day commodity used by large percentage of people. The essence of this thread is to create a comparison between real estate and oil&gas.

The question is which one is more lucrative and profitable? Which one is more risky?

@Kamon c4 you can not compare the two. Real estate is purely investment and sometimes business I.e commercial properties. While Oil & Gas is purely business and what comes with business is risk.

@Kamon c4 you can not compare the two. Real estate is purely investment and sometimes business I.e commercial properties. While Oil & Gas is purely business and what comes with business is risk.
Both are forms of investment and both involves risks. Also both are business. I see no reason why I can’t compare the two. Can you give a reasonable reason please ?

This is both business, it is very profitable because oil and gas have become basic need so their demand has come very high and they have business but who is also profitable but the business definitely has a risk factor and risk make person successful.

Both Real estate and oil and gas are very good investment opportunities to build on. So both industries can be profitable but depending on where you are located in the world and the rate of availability of them, but both can very profitable if managed wisely.

You are asking which one will be more lucrative between real estate investment and going into oil and gas business, well to my own little level of understanding I think oil and gas business will be the most lucrative business you can venture into because ninety percent of the world population depends on oil and gas for everyday survival I think that will be a great investment but they require a huge amount of capital.

Well it would be oil&gas for me and I don't know why I chose this maybe because I'm studying it but the thing about oil&gas is you need a big investment for this. And its quite demanding too

There is no doubt that both real estate business and oil and gas Business is a very huge Business to do with massive profits in the long run. But as far as am concerned I believe oil and gas Business is very much profitable than real estate business because oil and gas Is a commodity that sells daily in the national economy.

Oil and gas and real estate are good business, but real estate has now tendency of falling unlike oil and gas that has higher probability of crashing, I can't say which is more profitable.

The three investment vehicles you mentioned in your posts are good tools of creating lasting wealth. They have made lots of people multi millionaire and some billionaires. All of them has their advantage over others. Real estate is the most passive of them all, once you have done a down payment you are good to go.

Real estate is the most profitable business with less risk because you have less problems to deal with compared to oil and gas that has a lot of risk associated to it.

It depends on a lot of things before you can give accurate decision on any of them but both are profitable but they are all not similar, in real estate investment you only need a small group of an organisation to manage your property for you while you get all the profits but in oil and gas business you need a huge amount of investors if you do not have money to invest and build up the project,oil and gas business require millions and millions of Dollars but you can start a real estate investment with thousands and millions of Dollars.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on a lot of things before you can give accurate decision on any of them but both are profitable but they are all not similar, in real estate investment you only need a small group of an organisation to manage your property for you while you get all the profits but in oil and gas business you need a huge amount of investors if you do not have money to invest and build up the project,oil and gas business require millions and millions of Dollars but you can start a real estate investment with thousands and millions of Dollars.

They are both lucrative. But oil and gas is more difficult to start. Apart from the capital you need to register your business with the regulatory body and a fluctuation in oil price will affect your business. You are going to make a lot of money by the end of the day but real estate is a far better business because it doesn't have much technicalities like oil and gas.

In the oil and gas industry, this means that drilling costs—from equipment to labor—are up to 100% tax deductible. Oil and gas investments are an excellent write-off against income or gains in other areas. This makes oil a very good investment for many! Real estate is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals, buildings, homes, fences, and bridges. Real estate is a form of real property.

In the oil and gas industry, this means that drilling costs—from equipment to labor—are up to 100% tax deductible. Oil and gas investments are an excellent write-off against income or gains in other areas. This makes oil a very good investment for many! Real estate is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals, buildings, homes, fences, and bridges. Real estate is a form of real property.
Considering the tax options, I’ll consider real estate as the best investment. Tax on real estate sales is charged on profits unlike oil and gas and other sectors. Some certain percentage is removed on the profit made while tax is charged on income for oil and gas

I think there are a good Bussiness real estate oil.and gas but real estate work is best both are them because it's a agency work you have able to agent that you should create a good and best Bussiness from real estate dealing with people about the land house and property dealing investment is easy and create a bid Bussiness

Real estate business is very lucrative just like oil and gas business, both of them require enough capital to start and sustain, and in investment the high the invested amount, the higher the profit. Between the two business, oil and gas business is more profitable than real estate business.

Both are good business with higher income, real estate business it is a long term investment with high demands, consider oil and gas in real estate investment is very profitable when you come for the two both lucrative,
Post automatically merged:

Both are good business with higher income, real estate business it is a long term investment with high demands, consider oil and gas in real estate investment is very profitable when you come for the two both lucrative,

Well,in the case of investment,I will always go for real estate as it is lucrative in nature. But it might not be more lucrative than oil but it terms of longivity it will outlive oil. Real estate is more like a free gift of nature and that appreciates overtime compared to oil that have so many alternatives

Both business are profitable and dependable, but oil and gas edges real estate because the produce from oil and gas is an commodity used around the world, a lot of the billionaires we have today made their fortunes from oil and gas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back