What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

If you make landed property your property of choice instead of physical structures like house apartments buildings, you still make profits in the appreciation in price in years to come even if that land is in typical rural area

I really wish to be buying lands àt affordable price in an semi urban settlement and wait for the land to appreciate begore selling it for a better and huge amount
Yes, that will nice investment option too. Their are other benefit too, incase you don't want to sell. You can use it for many purposes and steady income from it. Like, using it for agro farming, leasing it out for industrial purposes, building estate apartments and earning passive income from it.
Post automatically merged:

I really wish to be buying lands àt affordable price in an semi urban settlement and wait for the land to appreciate begore selling it for a better and huge amount
Yes, that will nice investment option too. Their are other benefit too, incase you don't want to sell. You can use it for many purposes and steady income from it. Like, using it for agro farming, leasing it out for industrial purposes, building estate apartments and earning passive income from it.

Just like poster, I also prefer going a property that requires a little finished touches not an old or decapitated structure that I have to completely pull down and reconstruct. With just little renovation, I can start outing the property into use.

If I'm in to real estate I will like to always look for lands and acquire as much as possible but if I'm to go for housing property at all, I'll prefer to go for a fully completed one because I can start making revenue from it immediately.

Even I am not into real estate business as it is not my cup of tea. However, If I ever were to invest money in real estate business, I would prefer buying a flat or house in urban area and rent it out. This way I will be generating income on monthly basis. I would then sell it if I get a good price. Even I would also buy a fully completed (ready-made) house or flat. I am not into construction business.

Properties I prefer to buyare properties in good locations I love buying such properties because it helps you to get easy patronage from people who might need them for business.

I don't mind land assets, seeing as they appreciate in value over time and also you could do commercial farming on them pending the time of sale.

It is common knowledge that landed properties does not depreciate at all bit rather appreciates with time. I will go for landed properties all the time
That is the main reason why I prefer landed properties to houses. You will continue to spend on renovations and maintenance of houses for it to be in a good shape for people to pay a reasonable amounts of money to rent the apartment. Landed properties doesn't really need much maintenance.

I will prefer landed property as land appreciate with time unlike other ones
Any property is an investment in real estate as you get to receive your money back with premium with whatever you choose from buildings to landed properties, condo renting etc.

If you make landed property your property of choice instead of physical structures like house apartments buildings, you still make profits in the appreciation in price in years to come even if that land is in typical rural area
If i have more than enough in life , i wish to buy land and houses and becoming an estate , buying land and selling it when the land appreciates is the best way to make money.

I prefer to buy or the purchase of land with aimed of appreciating in the future. this is because I don't need to make any investment that may cost me some amount of money and not even to maintain any thing on the land. I bought it as an asset for future money making.

I prefer to buy or the purchase of land with aimed of appreciating in the future. this is because I don't need to make any investment that may cost me some amount of money and not even to maintain any thing on the land. I bought it as an asset for future money making.
In our country land is always appreciating in value except when the land has issues like flood or rebels near it. But it is not easy to buy land because it needs big money. My plan to buy a land in the countryside is still pending until now because the budget is not enough although I was hoping to buy in 2 years time.

As for me I prefer buying landed property this is because landed property does not depreciate they only appreciate, and also as time goes on you can make time two profits on any landed property you buy
I have always nurture the idea of buying up fallow land and allow it to appriciate over time before selling it.This is because for landed property,its value does not depriciate.And also if development happend to pass through that place,its price will skyrocket.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
Buying the two properties are both good, your preferences and your financial capability will go a long way in determining the one to go for. Most old big properties might be in urban areas which will be more valuable and expensive than most small houses. Because a house is small doesn't mean you will not spend more to repair or renovate it if the house is not in good condition.

Buying of house is the most suitable one for me because with the help of land I can either decide to keep it for a long time because this will appreciate over a long time but house will definitely depreciate over a long time, Land investment is the best for me.

That is our plan for now to buy a land in the rural area and make it our retirement home. We can sell our present home in a suburban town that can fetch a good price to augment our meager pension. It is not easy to imagine that my wife and I would rely on the pension of $200 per month. It might not be sufficient for our budget.

I preffer buying both because they are very important to someone who's into real estate business. Both has the potential to appreciate in value over time at the same time giving you opportunity for profits

I'll buy land because I understand that land is one of the most valuable commodity anyone can invest in and sometimes if you're investing in as a long-term investment you are actually going to make a lot of money from it if you have money to buy more than one acres of land.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
The problem might not even be only in the foundation of such very older buildings, it might also be from the services in the building. And trying to fix such type building might become very expensive

I prefer buy an already completed house or property then put it up for rentals. So i can earn income residually. If i should go for a property that needs renovation, i wount want to go for the very old ones so i dont have to spend much. Tho buy new properties are quite expensive but i believe with time i can get my profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back