Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?

When it comes to investing in property, any option is always welcome. I would love to buy a home like you describe or one that is in good condition. Rent it for a reasonable period of time while the cost increases and then sell it to invest in a new property and repeat the above.

I'll invest in Any real estate property that caught my attention. If it attracts my liking I'll gently go for it, knowing that it yields incredible rewards if allowed to appreciate over some period of time.

Involving in real estate business, i will prefer to go for cancas structures(new structures that are almost completed),this way,i can still sell the properties that way or develop it still completion and eran from it at the right time.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

Well when it come to properties in real estate i prefer the one with little or small development which the development is ongoing but cannot be continued probably due to financial reason, so its more of taking opportunities from the riches of it... I prefer that more

Purchasing old properties is not advisable for a real estate to buy because you have to renovate almost everything and sometimes you have to pull it down and rebuild before selling, the best option is to go for thise that just need little renovation so that you can gain more when you later sell the property.

If its buying of old property then i wont want to be involved but talking about getting a new property for myself i think i will likely be going for land or building of hotel. This is a very big source of revenue and on the other hand landed property do not depreciate with time unlike the other ones

As for me I prefer buying landed property this is because landed property does not depreciate they only appreciate, and also as time goes on you can make time two profits on any landed property you buy

If its buying of old property then i wont want to be involved but talking about getting a new property for myself i think i will likely be going for land or building of hotel. This is a very big source of revenue and on the other hand landed property do not depreciate with time unlike the other ones
The type of business enterprise I will like to engage in is online business that is legitimate and pays it users at the right and appropriate time.

I prefer to buy an ordinary land in just real estate properties as the land would appreciate and I would sell off at a profit since I don't really have to spend more on buying building materials.

When it comes to real estate,i prefer buying lands and also an uncompleted building, knowing that as time goes on i will gain more profit from selling the land,and also get more profit by completing the building, buying an incomplete building i won't spend more material and it will relieve some stress

As for me, I prefer to buy land in real estate business and leave it for a while and resell it. House may not be the best option for me.

Instead of me to buy a property and keep it to sell later in the future I invest that money in cryptocurrency, I will only buy one land for building and that is all.

Instead of me to buy a property and keep it to sell later in the future I invest that money in cryptocurrency, I will only buy one land for building and that is all.
Just be more careful when investin the big cash on crypto currency ,so you wont invest on the wrong time and reget not investing the money in lsnc
Post automatically merged:

Just be more careful when investin the big cash on crypto currency ,so you wont invest on the wrong time and reget not investing the money in lsnc

I prefer to buy an ordinary land in just real estate properties as the land would appreciate and I would sell off at a profit since I don't really have to spend more on buying building materials.
It is like this @Eodine , when you buy a land and take care of it because of the risk of invaders, you should not spend on repairs or purchase of building materials. Over the years the cost will increase and you will be able to acquire the expected profit.

the only property I can buy is the land and i only buy it to build my house, I don't buy it to sell later in the future because I don't believe in property investment for the reason best known to me.
Post automatically merged:

the only property I can buy is the land and i only buy it to build my house, I don't buy it to sell later in the future because I don't believe in property investment for the reason best known to me.

I have always preferred buying land and let it be for sometime and later sell it it really pays a lot from what I have heard from people about it.

It is like this @Eodine , when you buy a land and take care of it because of the risk of invaders, you should not spend on repairs or purchase of building materials. Over the years the cost will increase and you will be able to acquire the expected profit.
What you have said is true, it's advisable to take care of a land one acquires and maybe do little something like a well on it to prevent invaders or worse land agents resseling the land.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back