What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

The property I prefer to buy is land, because of its potential and its continue yelding result without damage. The next one shares in good manufacturing company that pays good dividend.

When it comes to issue of property, I will always love to invest into landed property because to me, it has so many advantages and profit compared to other properties.

Purchasing old properties is not advisable for a real estate to buy because you have to renovate almost everything and sometimes you have to pull it down and rebuild before selling, the best option is to go for thise that just need little renovation so that you can gain more when you later sell the property.
Well, this depends on the state or the nature of the property involved, there are still some properties which are quite old but still retains high value and a lot of its initial values still remains intact without deterioration.

Invest in eye-catching properties. If it suits my taste, I choose it gently, I know that cherishing it over a period of time brings incredible rewards.

In this period of time in my country, the preferable property to buy is buying of land which I think in some small period of time the land price will increase because development has started coming to my side.

Short-term residential properties like hotels and resorts are the kind of properties that are generally prefer to buy. I believe that they are much more easier to manage and they even bring more profit.

Buying buildings that has been uncompleted or has not been finished has proven to be a good and profitable investment over the past couple of years. You are definitely going to be buying it for cheaper and have the ability to look for buyers.

Lands is the most important thing for me. I don't have interest in buying any other real estate investment property except absolutely necessary. Land will always be on demand and always appreciate on regular interval.

Rental properties are my most preferred real estate properties because of the way in which you are not going to be stuck with a particular person forever and you can choose to design it was whatever way you want.

in my conclusion, How to Buy an Investment Property.1. Secure Your Financing. Unless you have a lot of cash sitting around, you need to line up financing for your rental property acquisition. 2 Choose What You Want to Buy and Where.3. Choose Your Strategy. 4.Research and Analyze.5. Always Get an Inspection.

At the moment what I want to buy as my personal properties are properties like land to build a real estate in my area because the number of people and student coming to my side are becoming much.

I generally prefer to buy properties that are in a good area which I think I can be able to sell them in a few years and make profits . This is why I usually target landed properties.

All option concerning real estate business or investment are good ones to me though I will prefer to buy a complete house which may not required some expenditure In repair of anything

Well properties I would prefer to buy for long term business is a land, having a land is the best because as days go bye the value of land increases especially in my country

Well the properties that I will prefer to buy at this moment that they have started harvesting agricultural produces in farm, I will prefer to buy agricultural produces (goods) like rice, beans and groundnut to start stock marketing business

Actually real estate business is quite lucrative and any of the property involved will be good for investment. I will always consider buying housing that are newly built either complete or not and them makes some necessary development for renting purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back